Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art (/Thread-Bound-men-in-feminine-clothes-and-femdom-fetish-art)

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - spandextc - 30 Sep 2010

These pictures are amazing, and my mind races. I wish I was in those pictures.

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Like Ra - 29 Oct 2010

Just stumbled upon these pictures. Anybody knows the authors?

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Culmor - 29 Oct 2010

I think the last one might be by 'EmmaS', at least, it has the style and content of her work.

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Mastertease - 30 Oct 2010

OMG I'm finding these post such a turn on, will have to go soon and tie myself. you are all amazing and I think I am now going to switch!

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Culmor - 31 Oct 2010

I wrote:
Quote:I think the last one might be by 'EmmaS', at least, it has the style and content of her work.

I can now confirm that, here's some more of her art in a similar vein.
 L1.jpg thumbnail     L2.jpg thumbnail     L4.jpg thumbnail     L5.jpg thumbnail     L6.jpg thumbnail     L7.jpg thumbnail     L8.jpg thumbnail     L9.jpg thumbnail     L10.jpg thumbnail     L11.jpg thumbnail     L12.jpg thumbnail     L13.jpg thumbnail     L14.jpg thumbnail     L15.jpg thumbnail     L16.jpg thumbnail     L17.jpg thumbnail     L18.jpg thumbnail     L26.jpg thumbnail     L27.jpg thumbnail     L3.jpg thumbnail   

I'm not sure if the captions on some of the pics are original EmmaS art, I suspect they've been added later by others. Also, if you go looking for EmmaS artwork on teh interwebs be aware a lot of it's much more violent that that I've posted. Just a warning, but if it draws blood I'm not interested...
A few more from Gal:
 1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail     3.jpg thumbnail     4.jpg thumbnail     5.jpg thumbnail     6.jpg thumbnail     7.jpg thumbnail     8.jpg thumbnail     9.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Sissyslaveinwating - 20 Nov 2010

some of the best pics i have ever seen

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - LockedBoots - 22 Nov 2010

Lots of beautifull and awesome artwork, gives some goo ideas aswell 😁

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - rubberwhore - 11 Dec 2010

Anymore of these lovely pics?

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Culmor - 11 Dec 2010

How about these?

camera+014.jpg thumbnail     camera+012.jpg thumbnail     camera+011.jpg thumbnail     camera+003.jpg thumbnail     camera+009.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Some cartoons I like... - sramona347 - 08 Jan 2011

(04 Oct 2009, 13:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Guess what? I have almost all of them in my collection. That means that we have the same fetishes 😉

Some of the images marked EmmaS art on the third page are really nice. Do you know where they came from? Raymond