Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. (/Thread-Fetish-in-mainstream-media-Favourite-videos)

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - madjack - 20 Oct 2017

AAtJGIR.jpg thumbnail    - very colourful

Annie Clarke aka 'St Vincent' seems to have a talent for including fetish elements in her music videos

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/4TPqUvy1vYU
[/video]

I can't say much about her musical style, not my 'thing' but seems to appeal to others

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - paulsanfran - 10 Nov 2017

(09 Nov 2017, 23:39 )culmor Wrote: So many lovelies...

I couldn't resist. The flash doesn't do it justice, it's actually bubblegum pink. Wearing as I post, with nude Platino Cleancuts and 10cm pink rubber wedgies from Melissa/Vivienne Westwood  😊

Fantastic post. Vivienne Westwood is awesome. There was a VIP party as part of the opening of her fashion exhibition in San Francisco several years ago and she attended. San Francisco doesn’t usually get very dressed up, but people dressed up for this one and MANY women were wearing fetishy outfits. I tried to take some discrete photo, but the lighting was poor. I’ll try to find a few if anybody is interested. The VIP party morphed into a huge public dance party in the DeYoung Museum lobby. One of the best parties I’ve ever been to in general.

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - Culmor - 10 Nov 2017

Yes, Vivienne Westwood is a National Treasure 😊

Here's an old shot of the M/VW pink wedgies, again with Platino Cleancuts.

MVW.jpg thumbnail   

I for one would be very interested in seeing any pics you have of the San Francisco event.

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - paulsanfran - 11 Nov 2017

(10 Nov 2017, 00:55 )culmor Wrote: Yes, Vivienne Westwood is a National Treasure 😊

Here's an old shot of the M/VW pink wedgies, again with Platino Cleancuts.

I for one would be very interested in seeing any pics you have of the San Francisco event.

Here are a few oldies, but goodies including one of Vivian herself!

IMG_3645.jpg thumbnail       IMG_3648.jpg thumbnail       IMG_3672.jpg thumbnail       IMG_3674.jpg thumbnail       IMG_3676.jpg thumbnail       IMG_3690.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - Culmor - 11 Nov 2017

Thank you!
The shot of Vivienne wearing the 'I am expensiv' badge/button is particularly wonderful  😊

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - Culmor - 17 Nov 2017

Kylie turned on some Xmas lights in London recently, anyone care to guess what her dress was made of? I think patent leather but I'm not sure...

kylie 2017.jpg thumbnail     Kylie 20171.jpg thumbnail   

Isn't everyone a little bit in love with Kylie?

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - madjack - 02 Dec 2017

I've never heard o f freezing your tights to make them last longer - has anyone else? 

With all my ice-cubes, ice-locks and now tights I'll need a bigger freezer!

MJ

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - Culmor - 02 Dec 2017

I've heard of it (and tried it), but never that you only need to do it once. It made no difference to laddering resistance so far as I could tell tell (thpugh putting on ice-cold tights certainly helps with your tuck ) 
It's not so much 'Your tiny hand is frozen...'
 >.<

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - Like Ra - 02 Dec 2017

I've heard of it, and I know that some women claim that it works, but I never used it by myself.

RE: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. - Tinker D - 02 Dec 2017

I tried freezing nylons, got nothing.
Tried tights as well. Didn't do a thing.

Maybe freezing works with one brand and not with another brand.