Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Another variant for rope self-bondage - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Techniques)
+--- Thread: Another variant for rope self-bondage (/Thread-Another-variant-for-rope-self-bondage)

Another variant for rope self-bondage - madjack - 25 Jan 2016

How about this approach?

tumblr_mwluikkTwf1sfg7kvo1_400.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_mwluikkTwf1sfg7kvo2_400.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_mwluikkTwf1sfg7kvo3_400.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_mwluikkTwf1sfg7kvo4_400.jpg thumbnail   

I think it is rather clever and gives you the option to use the noose to cinch closed your wrists (or legs or whatever), without having to cut through the rope to get free (you just undo the padlock).

Neat idea?

MJ

RE: Another variant for rope self-bondage - Like Ra - 25 Jan 2016

One problem: it's much more difficult to use the key, if you are "properly" bound and/or wearing pantyhose on arms. I would use this method in addition to the usual knife escape.

For example (it's not a sequence, but and overview of the total setup_ :

o- Place a knife on the floor 3m away from your bed
o- Hang the key to the lock above the bed using any time-release mechanism, so it will drop within your arm/fingers reach (when you are bound)
o- Use an ice lock ("tuned" for much longer time than the time-lock for the keys) to lock you to the bed.
o- Tie yourself up, so your wrists are cinched with the method above using the lock and the suspende in the air keys, and you are tied don to the bed using the second lock.

If you can't use the keys, you will have to stay bound much longer in order to be able to crawl to the knife and cut through the ropes.

RE: Another variant for rope self-bondage - Strappado - 25 Jan 2016

How are you going to tighten this properly?

It's not different from a usual cinch noose, so there shouldn't be any problem.

Just noticed a couple of problems. Even if the padlock is unlocked:

o- it might be very difficult to pull it out of the loop (the knot is usually VERY tight, and the mobility of the wrists/fingers is VERY limited)
o- if the lock is removed, there might be not enough tension to pull the (now free) loop through the coil

But it would be very interesting to try this method in a real selfbondage session.

RE: Another variant for rope self-bondage - Tinker D - 29 Jan 2016

I tried using a padlock on a chinch noose. Here is what I found.
The lock has a notch in its shackle. That notch traps the rope preventing the removal of the lock.

RE: Another variant for rope self-bondage - Like Ra - 29 Jan 2016

(29 Jan 2016, 23:15 )Tinker D Wrote: That notch traps the rope preventing the removal of the lock.

I think that's why they taped the rope.