Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 02 Jan 2022

(26 Dec 2021, 12:44 )Like Ra Wrote:  he makes those cylinders by himself and attaches them to the standard cages from Ali. At the moment, those cages are available for ordering only from China. He calls them "negative lock cylinders"
The price is $90 plus shipping.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 02 Jan 2022

(01 Jan 2022, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote: New(?) 3d printed cage design Style C looks interesting.

Have it (style C). The ring etc is quite comfy

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Tinker D - 02 Jan 2022

Please excuse me, but I have seen these before. Not used as a chastity device, but in plumbing. Made of copper and stainless, these were called Bells and connects 1/2 inch pipe to 3/4 inch pipe. Just slip in the pipes and solder em up.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 05 Jan 2022

New 2022 Qiui Cellmate v2 with e-stim!!!

The interesting tendency continues in the correct direction! Now the remotely controlled chastity cage contains remotely controlled and/or scheduled e-stimulation or electric shocks!

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - unicast - 06 Jan 2022

https://boundstyle.de/vergleichen/chastity_belts_metall/xxdreamstoys-penis-keuschh-spikes-innen

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 06 Jan 2022

(05 Jan 2022, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote: New 2022 Qiui Cellmate v2 with e-stim!!!

The interesting tendency continues in the correct direction! Now the remotely controlled chastity cage contains remotely controlled and/or scheduled e-stimulation or electric shocks!
Very useful for self-bondage sessions - you can program when to start/finish stimulation/punishment.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 06 Jan 2022

(05 Jan 2022, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote: New 2022 Qiui Cellmate v2 with e-stim!!!

I hope they addressed some of their issues (namely the hack lol). 

Besides the hack issue, I had to adjust my cage on mine, the corners where it meets the ring were making it hard to even wear for a full day. I spent a few hours getting the angles right.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Zooy - 21 Jan 2022

I received today a Cellmate 2. I must say though that the manual is a bit lacking. It is more like a video game to get the thing going and I still have to find a number of the advertised features.
The locking on mechanism is quite comfortable though. It beats everything else I have.
Once you put it on properly, there is no way you can get out of it before the timed setting. After some initial experiments I set it for 12 hours. I am still waiting for it to release me. It is supposed to let me know with a shock.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 21 Jan 2022

(21 Jan 2022, 04:16 )Zooy Wrote: Once you put it on properly, there is no way you can get out of it before the timed setting.
O! That's interesting!

Did you try light e-stim? (Not shocks).

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Zooy - 21 Jan 2022

(21 Jan 2022, 04:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jan 2022, 04:16 )Zooy Wrote: Once you put it on properly, there is no way you can get out of it before the timed setting.
O! That's interesting!

Did you try light e-stim? (Not shocks).

I have not found everything yet.
The shocks are not very heavy though and you can set it to keep repeating them. Probably there is a way to setting the profile and intensity of the shocks better than what I have found until now. Because the product is very new there is not much yet on the internet. Also google wants to know you are over 18 and for that it wants you to log in to google, and ever since I changed my phone, I cannot get into my google account. They just send you around in circles.
But also duckduckgo did not give very much.