Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 27 Dec 2021

He said, that he does not ship outside of China, but still I asked 😇

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 01 Jan 2022

My wife noticed a cage in the Ali ads on the right and showed some remote interest in becoming my "penis keeper" or "dick master". She liked transparent cages, doubted, that small cages can fit, was scared of metal ones (what if the lock jams? and I showed her Vanessa's hacked one). Carpe diem, so I need to find the most comfortable under tight clothes (think pantyhose + swimsuit) transparent cage. Any advice?

Oh yes, I did not tell her, that I aeady have some 😉

(27 Dec 2021, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: He said, that he does not ship outside of China, but still I asked 😇

He replied with" "Paypal" - so there is a hope!

The latest updates:

- He's going to slow down and make one piece a day
- New design with an asymmetric hole appears to make "urination smoother":

chastity_device-194.jpg thumbnail     chastity_device-195.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 01 Jan 2022

(01 Jan 2022, 13:46 )Like Ra Wrote: My wife noticed a cage in the Ali ads on the right and showed some remote interest in becoming my "penis keeper" or "dick master". She liked transparent cages, doubted, that small cages can fit, was scared of metal ones (what if the lock jams? and I showed her Vanessa's hacked one). Carpe diem, so I need to find the most comfortable under tight clothes (think pantyhose + swimsuit) transparent  cage. Any advice?

Oh yes, I did not tell her, that I aeady have some ?

The ones I found most comfy and come in transparent:

First one (wearing now but in black). The design doesn't allow for a lot of "skin movement", and under panties and pantyhose has been comfy enough.

Second one The Nub. And if you can find the updated design, even better and more comfortable. Though you might like to round off the corners where they meet to make more comfy to put on.

The only really other comfy ones I have not seen in transparent (at least yet)

New(?) 3d printed cage design Style C looks interesting.

(01 Jan 2022, 18:46 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Second one The Nub. And if you can find the updated design, even better and more comfortable. Though you might like to round off the corners where they meet to make more comfy to put on.

I think I've got Nub v2. v4 looks like quite a step forward.

And another new design: [b]CHASTE BIRD 316 Stainless Steel chastity cage HTv4 2022]/b] Looks very clean and smooth.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Tinker D - 01 Jan 2022

(01 Jan 2022, 16:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Dec 2021, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: He said, that he does not ship outside of China, but still I asked 😇

He replied with" "Paypal" - so there is a hope!

The latest updates:

- He's going to slow down and make one piece a day
- New design with an asymmetric hole appears to make "urination smoother":
Ok, so now that I’ve got a chance to look at it better, this reminds me of the Tugboat forskin restoration device that I made many years ago.

So I checked on eBay and the cost is a lot cheaper than it did years ago. 
But I found one way cheaper and it looks better than the one I built.

The idea is to restore the forskin by stretching the shaft to cover the head and lock it in place. After a while, a very long while, the body will grow new skin cells and the forskin will very slowly stretch over the head, thus restoring the said forskin. Then you can wear that chastity device.

And I have another idea. But that’s for later, after I down another bottle of wine.

This is what I bought on eBay.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - essanym - 02 Jan 2022

(01 Jan 2022, 13:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh yes, I did not tell her, that I aeady have some 😉

Now you have the opportunity to say "Look what came in the mail" and show her one (or more) you have aeady purchased.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 02 Jan 2022

I want NEW toys!!! 😂