Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - gunz - 07 Apr 2016

(04 Jan 2016, 23:11 )Vixien Wrote: Does anyone have experience with a metal cages ? Like this one, or similar

Chastity device

I have exactely this one, allthough it came with an attached belt. I only recommend this if you are rather large in limp state unless it will just "fall" off 😋

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 07 Jun 2016

As much as I like Neosteel chastity devices, I do not like their prices. So, after some hesitation (always, huh?) I bought this stainless steel male chastity device from Aliexpress.

Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-04.jpg thumbnail     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-03.jpg thumbnail     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-02.jpg thumbnail     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-01.jpg thumbnail   

I like many things about this construction, but you can't say for sure unless you spend in this belt at least ... XXX hours (days??? 😋  ) One of the biggest concerns is if it's got any rough edges that might damage latex or fine pantyhose.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - madjack - 07 Jun 2016

(07 Jun 2016, 13:09 )Like Ra Wrote: One of the biggest concerns is if it's got any rough edges that might damage latex or fine pantyhose

..or your ass... or your cock!

MJ

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 07 Jun 2016

The "internals" look OK: rounded and well polished. But I'm not sure they paid the same attention to the externals.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - ltxrob - 07 Jun 2016

Wow!! That's a lot cheaper than they are on eBay uk.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 08 Jun 2016

When we speak about a long-term wearing I can see some serious "hygiene issues"  with this model, both on penis and anal side. However I'm very interested to invest, and  can't wait  to read  about impressions

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 08 Jun 2016

(08 Jun 2016, 08:37 )Vixien Wrote: When we speak about a long-term wearing I can see some serious "hygiene issues"  with this model,
The more "hygienic" the design, the more it's vulnerable for "penetrations" 😉 The general idea is orgasm prevention, and for this purpose this construction should be OK for a day and/or night.

(08 Jun 2016, 08:37 )Vixien Wrote: and  can't wait  to read  about impressions
You can order yours 😉

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 08 Jun 2016

Whoa, gold plated! Gold plated chastity device 😉

chastity_device-14_gold_plated.jpg thumbnail     chastity_device-15_gold_plated.jpg thumbnail     chastity_device-16_gold_plated.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 21 Jun 2016

(07 Jun 2016, 13:09 )Like Ra Wrote: stainless steel male chastity device from Aliexpress.
It arrived! I had only a quick view over the design - it can be made better, it can be more refined, but I think it might actually work as it is. The steel butt-plug is on the smallish side, but very heavy! As I suspected, some protruding details and some sharp edges can be a problem for wearing delicate clothes over the device, but the delicate parts of the body should be safe 😉

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - ltxrob - 22 Jun 2016

Just out of curiosity...
How did the belt arrive?
I'm guessing that it was a bit 'meccano' and some assembly required as it would be smaller to ship and it looks as if it adjustable by many cm in a lot of directions.