Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 17 Nov 2020

(17 Nov 2020, 01:32 )Vixien Wrote:
(16 Nov 2020, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Nov 2020, 22:27 )Vixien Wrote: long term (few days) wearing.
(16 Nov 2020, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote: I would say "a few hours"

Not sure that I understand what you want to tell.
I mean, "a few hours" sound aeady too long to me, let alone "a few days" 😁

(17 Nov 2020, 01:44 )Vixien Wrote: Then, I was punished.
Aha, that's the game! 😋

(17 Nov 2020, 01:44 )Vixien Wrote: if cage with catheter is ful proof from medical side to be worn for week or so, then I have solution.
At least boil it for some time (but please cool down after!) before use. And, most likely after some use (while you are in the shower, for example).

As for the comfort - only experience (you, that is) can tell. The catheters feel kinda "stingy", so I can't have them in longer than an hour.

I think for me the only suitable solution is a belt based design, like this: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bzAZZNTa

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 17 Nov 2020

Personally I would not use catheters that come with the devices for more than a few hours. They simply are not designed to be used that way, and can cause some serious issues. Want to use a catheter while in chastity? Put a disposable one on before the cage. These do not go directly into the urethra, but attach much like a condom. You can snip the tube end to desired length, and slip through the cage hole.

Last week a friend here in town who is into chastity as well had a rather serious accident with his steel device with steel tube. His crotch got hit, which of course hit the device. Well... the steel tube did a number inside. He has now since tossed every catheter his devices came with....

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - essanym - 17 Nov 2020

(17 Nov 2020, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Put a disposable one on before the cage. These do not go directly into the urethra, but attach much like a condom. You can snip the tube end to desired length, and slip through the cage hole.

I've actually done that with one of mine and it works great. The problem is it doesn't fit inside all of the ones I have since several have too small of a hole.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 17 Nov 2020

Well, I think that using disposable one for a few days is not an option, because of swelling, etc...
Also, request of inecapability just drop into water... 😟

However, I will listen the advice and will not use cath type of cage. Will try with belt type.

(17 Nov 2020, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Want to use a catheter while in chastity
The point is in using catheters to prevent pulling out.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 18 Nov 2020

Yes, but if there is any kind of risk, then better not.
In case of plastic, flexible tube with metal cap, I have some serious doubts regarding quality of glue used to fix metal cap to plastic tube. If any at all. I can see possibility that cap can stuck in uretra while tube is pulled out.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - essanym - 18 Nov 2020

(18 Nov 2020, 00:09 )Vixien Wrote: Yes, but if there is any kind of risk, then better not.
In case of plastic, flexible tube with metal cap, I have some serious doubts regarding quality of glue used to fix metal cap to plastic tube. If any at all. I can see possibility that cap can stuck in uretra while tube is pulled out.

Are you talking about the catheters that come with some of the Chinese chastity cages? I've got one of those, the tubing is silicone and the rounded metal end is just press fit, no glue. It's on there really good though. The first time I tried to take mine apart to cut the tubing shorter, I ended up having to use a razor blade and cut the tubing around the metal end since I couldn't pull it off.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 18 Nov 2020

So, they are better solution instead of the steel tube ?

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 18 Nov 2020

(18 Nov 2020, 02:56 )Vixien Wrote: So, they are better solution instead of the steel tube ?
Not better, but different. I've got the plastic tube version as well, but it's thicker, so I was never able to use it 😁