Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 15 Nov 2020

New 2021 designs

Supersmall Chastity Cage 2021

If the catheter fits, the cuff/ring can be chosen bigger to avoid chaffing/irritation. However erections will be painful anyway 😁

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - ltxrob - 16 Nov 2020

(15 Nov 2020, 23:14 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: New 2021 designs

If the catheter fits, the cuff/ring can be chosen bigger to avoid chaffing/irritation. However erections will be painful anyway 😁

that would be a very difficult choice for me on ring size...
normally wear a 45mm round or ergo. but that appears to be a size that just doesn't exist on this device!

not that i'm interested in that cage in any case!Β  πŸ˜‹

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 16 Nov 2020

(15 Nov 2020, 23:14 )Like Ra Wrote: New 2021 designs

May catheter be an issue regarding long term wearing ?

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - essanym - 16 Nov 2020

(16 Nov 2020, 10:39 )Vixien Wrote: May catheter be an issue regarding long term wearing ?

In my experience, having a cage with a metal cath tube means a huge mess when I go to the bathroom so I can't wear those long term no matter how comfortable they are. Most of the urine will go through the tube as expected but the rest of it will go around it.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 16 Nov 2020

(16 Nov 2020, 21:32 )essanym Wrote:
(16 Nov 2020, 10:39 )Vixien Wrote: May catheter be an issue regarding long term wearing ?
In my experience, having a cage with a metal cath tube means a huge mess when I go to the bathroom so I can't wear those long term no matter how comfortable they are. Most of the urine will go through the tube as expected but the rest of it will go around it.

I have no problem to "be forced to sit" and urinate. 😊
I'm concerned regarding possible infection of urethra in case of long term (few days) wearing.
I think that cath may have significant role when we talk about inescapability

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 16 Nov 2020

(16 Nov 2020, 22:27 )Vixien Wrote: long term (few days) wearing.
I would say "a few hours" 😁

(16 Nov 2020, 22:27 )Vixien Wrote: I think that cath may have significant role when we talk about inescapability
Absolutely

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - essanym - 17 Nov 2020

(16 Nov 2020, 22:27 )Vixien Wrote: I have no problem to "be forced to sit" and urinate.

That's not really what I was referring to as I've been sitting to urinate for more than 20 years probably.Β  What I mean is when urine takes multiple paths and then the leftover drops / residue are in places that can't be wiped away (inside cage) so then there is no choice but to remove the device for cleaning or have a shower.Β  Although, to be fair, I've never really heard anyone else talk about how they clean up after visiting the bathroom with a chastity device on so maybe that's just something I obsess over.Β  Does anyone else stuff bits of toilet paper in the chastity device's holes to keep stray drops from going inside clothing or on the floor?Β Unknown

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 17 Nov 2020

I would say - "shower it" 😊

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 17 Nov 2020

(16 Nov 2020, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [quote="Vixien" pid="47478" dateline="1605562073"] long term (few days) wearing.
(16 Nov 2020, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote: I would say "a few hours"

Not sure that I understand what you want to tell.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 17 Nov 2020

(17 Nov 2020, 00:29 )essanym Wrote:
(16 Nov 2020, 22:27 )Vixien Wrote: I have no problem to "be forced to sit" and urinate.
That's not really what I was referring to as I've been sitting to urinate for more than 20 years probably. What I mean is when urine takes multiple paths and then the leftover drops / residue are in places that can't be wiped away (inside cage) so then there is no choice but to remove the device for cleaning or have a shower. Although, to be fair, I've never really heard anyone else talk about how they clean up after visiting the bathroom with a chastity device on so maybe that's just something I obsess over. Does anyone else stuff bits of toilet paper in the chastity device's holes to keep stray drops from going inside clothing or on the floor? Unknown

Since I'm working from home for several years, it is my practice, not a problem. Well, not showering every time, but stuffing toilet paper is my routine.
I use to be locked for couple of weeks, then "rewarded" , then locked again , etc. But all the time there was a possibility to escape which I did sometimes no mater the type of the cage. Then, I was punished.
So , if cage with catheter is ful proof from medical side to be worn for week or so, then I have solution.