Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 06 Jun 2020

(06 Jun 2020, 15:09 )shemhamforash Wrote: vice mini
What is it?

(06 Jun 2020, 15:09 )shemhamforash Wrote: These are from the day after taking it off.
Looks terrible... But very familiar. I got something similar..

Chastity day today!

Plastic or steel sphere chastity cage. This one might have been mentioned aeady. But not in several sizes and in two versions: plastic and metal.

If the size is right, I thing this one can be the most comfortable chastity cage. I don't like the screw, though...

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 06 Jun 2020

(06 Jun 2020, 16:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Chastity day today!

Plastic or steel sphere chastity cage. This one might have been mentioned aeady. But not in several sizes and in two versions: plastic and metal.

If the size is right, I thing this one can be the most comfortable chastity cage. I don't like the screw, though...

Got it in plastic. Came with the ring broken and had to glue it on again. But while I had it loose I removed the spikes with my Dremel.

Again I find these are designed for people with small balls. I did manage to cram everything in... but the ring ended up still hurting things. So I removed the ring totally and tried again... tight still but did not feel as bad. First wearing was only for a day, and dayum... it gets stinky in there lol.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 06 Jun 2020

(06 Jun 2020, 14:51 )Like Ra Wrote: The cathether plug

I think that the catheter plug is only thing that make CB devices inescapable. In that case, having catheter long time wearing side effect is the main issue.
Any experience ?Anybody ?

(06 Jun 2020, 19:27 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Got it in plastic.
How escapable is it?

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 07 Jun 2020

(06 Jun 2020, 21:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Jun 2020, 19:27 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Got it in plastic.
How escapable is it?

For me not very, as everything was crammed in tight. Others may be able to escape.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 07 Jun 2020

(06 Jun 2020, 14:36 )Like Ra Wrote: New remote-controlled Cell-mate chastity cage. Looks interesting, but, as always, I wonder about escapability and the comfort.

Just ordered one, will post something when it arrives

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Kit-Katt - 17 Jul 2020

(22 Feb 2020, 23:11 )gunz Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 21:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: For any hidden locks in metal now I just use the plastic equivalent lock. Had one break, was easy enough to drill out the plastic and break the remaining to remove it. And when giving workshops I let people know that it is a possibility even if rare.
Oh can one get Plastic versions of those small Brass locks for such cages? I would be very interested in that. My cage will arrive with a security wire anyway so My keyholder will know for sure if it is tampered with or not 😁 And plastic would solve any water damage that might end up in the lock causing it to rust

Just a fair warning that those plastic locks also come with plastic keys that tend to break rather easily. I ordered one off of Amazon and eBay, and the key stopped working after the second locking on both. Thing bent way too easily and was a few degrees shy of actually breaking.

This is why I keep looking for padlock options because those internal locks are just too risky for anything long term. I used a brass one for about a month, and it rusted itself out into destruction on the 30th day. Thankfully it was broken in a state that I could pull it out. Didn't want to have to take the Dremel near my testicles.. 😥

The ones that use padlocks also, ironically enough, give you much more freedom in that you can use a wider variety of locks, like keyed locks (including locks designed for outdoor use), combination locks, timer locks, and fancy fingerprint and/or Bluetooth locks if you're feeling techy.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 17 Jul 2020

(17 Jul 2020, 17:21 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 23:11 )gunz Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 21:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: For any hidden locks in metal now I just use the plastic equivalent lock. Had one break, was easy enough to drill out the plastic and break the remaining to remove it. And when giving workshops I let people know that it is a possibility even if rare.
Oh can one get Plastic versions of those small Brass locks for such cages? I would be very interested in that. My cage will arrive with a security wire anyway so My keyholder will know for sure if it is tampered with or not 😁 And plastic would solve any water damage that might end up in the lock causing it to rust

Just a fair warning that those plastic locks also come with plastic keys that tend to break rather easily. I ordered one off of Amazon and eBay, and the key stopped working after the second locking on both. Thing bent way too easily and was a few degrees shy of actually breaking.

This is why I keep looking for padlock options because those internal locks are just too risky for anything long term. I used a brass one for about a month, and it rusted itself out into destruction on the 30th day. Thankfully it was broken in a state that I could pull it out. Didn't want to have to take the Dremel near my testicles.. 😥

The ones that use padlocks also, ironically enough, give you much more freedom in that you can use a wider variety of locks, like keyed locks (including locks designed for outdoor use), combination locks, timer locks, and fancy fingerprint and/or Bluetooth locks if you're feeling techy.

The plastic lock is easily removable in place. Even with bobby pins etc. I'd rather be able to get it off myself even with a drill to drill out than go through getting the metal ring cut again because the metal lock broke inside... I don't like having to call 911

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 02 Aug 2020

So... my CellMate arrived this past week. It definitely has some good points and bad points.

Good points:

- well made
- instructions are readable and easy to follow
- run via an app that has many possibilities.
-designed so that pull out is VERY hard to do (I couldn't)

Bad points:

- ring angle needs to change, causes very uncomfortable pinching in those of us with "lots of skin" lol
- too tight a fit of parts, when pin is released while worn it is an adventure in itself to pull fully to release
- showers are fine, but cannot fully submerge the device

Overall I say it would be good to buy, especially if you can find it cheaper than most retail. Not worth the retail price until the bad points are addressed.

Personally I will be altering the ring angle so that it is easier to wear without constant pinch pain. 3 days locked in it and the skin where it made contact between ring and cage is very sensitive.