Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 28 May 2019

I'm still thinking about The Nub Both the stainless steel and the plastic version look very attractive to me, but the main question is escapability. Any experience yet?

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Christina - 28 May 2019

With those, it's down to the right ring size, if it's not tight enough you will be able to pull out. if it's tight enough it's great until it becomes excruciatingly painful.
The metal ones have no give at all so it's very much right or very wrong.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 28 May 2019

Can anybody explain how to use this thing?

steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-01.jpg thumbnail     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-02.jpg thumbnail     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-03.jpg thumbnail     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-04.jpg thumbnail     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-05.jpg thumbnail   

Is it supposed to be used like panties with ropes (or locked chains?) holding the construction in place? Is it kind of a chastity device?

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 28 May 2019

(28 May 2019, 19:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Can anybody explain how to use this thing?

Is it supposed to be used like panties with ropes (or locked chains?) holding the construction in place? Is it kind of a chastity device?

I think that urethral sound  part is useles

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - shemhamforash - 28 May 2019

Honestly it looks like something where you're supposed to tuck the penis. I'm looking at the distance between the assumed butt plug and the urethral insert. Possibly with the balls coming around the penis to make a vagina looking contraption. Would I stick myself in that, most likely nope, but it definitely earns points for creativity in my book.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - d7i - 29 May 2019

(28 May 2019, 22:11 )shemhamforash Wrote:

Honestly it looks like something where you're supposed to tuck the penis. I'm looking at the distance between the assumed butt plug and the urethral insert. Possibly with the balls coming around the penis to make a vagina looking contraption. Would I stick myself in that, most likely nope, but it definitely earns points for creativity in my book.

Eeeeee... no. That's for female.
Male version looks like that http://aoto-wholesale.com/bondage-and-fetish-c-95/chastity-device-c-95_125/steel-cock-cage-c-95_125_126/chastity-cage-urethral-tube-with-anal-plug-p-384.html

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 29 May 2019

(29 May 2019, 01:22 )d7i Wrote: That's for female.
That would explain some parts of the design, yes. But even in this case the whole construction looks questionable.

Another temptation: Stainless steel chastity device with steel plug:

chastity_device-57_steel.jpg thumbnail     chastity_device-58_steel.jpg thumbnail     chastity_device-59_steel_plug.jpg thumbnail     chastity_device-60_steel_plug.jpg thumbnail   

This one does look inescapable. Can be ordered with a 5-steel-ball-plug (the obvious choice 😉 )

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 29 May 2019

(29 May 2019, 02:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Another temptation: Stainless steel chastity device with steel plug:

This one does look inescapable. Can be ordered with a 5-steel-ball-plug (the obvious choice 😉 )

Quite interesting, but I need to find a dealer who will send it to me in a few separate  shipments as a "spare parts".  Otherwise I have to pay 20+€ , customs + tax  😟  Shipments under 22€ are free of tax and customs fee.
Of course, if they open the package, they will ask me to provide financial detalis  from my side, not seller's side. Smart guys   😟

Just tell them to declare the price (and the description) you need. It's that simple.