Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Poorwhitetrash - 08 Nov 2017

A stunning Full chastity Belt and Restraints.

metal_chastity-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - vanessa_fetish - 08 Nov 2017

(07 Nov 2017, 19:41 )Tinker D Wrote: The only real inescapable chastity I found was a curved tube welded to half of a handcuff.

So far The Vice I haven't been able to get out of (though I probably could with enough lube I think). The steel one where the lock broke inside on me would not fully come off... but 2/3 could get free... so semi inescapable lol. 

Have a belt system one that arrived, haven't worn it much yet - setting the sizing properly at the moment. This one

Also 3 variations on the same style. This one:
 metal_chastity_cage-01.jpg thumbnail   

so this metal one, a plastic one from China, and a custom one from Shapeways

chastity-cage-02.png thumbnail     chastity-cage-03.jpg thumbnail   

So far have worn the custom one, was no way I was getting free. But haven't worn this one past a few hours so far. 

chastity-cage-04.jpg thumbnail   

RE: DIY Homemade Dildo [with pics] - Poorwhitetrash - 10 Nov 2017

[Image: 46de2e05ec63520b8620c56e26117b13.image.149x150.jpg]

http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_94

I have bought from spicesforlove, before.

Good purchase - Vixien - 23 Nov 2017

This  arrived yesterday. No escape possible, even without spike ring.  Need to test during the bath. Also need to order one size bigger clamp ring for more comfort.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 23 Nov 2017

I bought a similar construction years ago - for me it's easily escapable.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Vixien - 23 Nov 2017

Clamp ring or from cage ?

This clamp ring  is 43 mm and no way that any of my parts can slide out. I'm wearing it today and check my blood circulation down there all the time 😊  Just to be more comfortable I will order 48mm ring.  From cage maybe  it's possible to slide out during the bath when everything is wet and slippery.  Need to test it at evening 😊

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 23 Nov 2017

I use 38mm rings and I still can escape. But smaller rings hurt.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - AshleyBoots - 23 Nov 2017

The biggest problem i find with my chastity device, is that if should get an erection, the complete device still moves forward. What i mean is, it still gets a bit bigger, and comes "free" from my body. I would like it more, that its more secure. Maybe i need something more like a belt? Or device thats combined with a buttplug ? Any suggestions or tips?

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 23 Nov 2017

(23 Nov 2017, 16:53 )Like Ra Wrote: I use 38mm rings and I still can escape. But smaller rings hurt.

Yeah, can still escape from these models unless the ring is so small as to be painful and potentially harmful.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - vanessa_fetish - 23 Nov 2017

(23 Nov 2017, 17:49 )AshleyBoots Wrote: The biggest problem i find with my chastity device, is that if should get an erection, the complete device still moves forward. What i mean is, it still gets a bit bigger, and comes "free" from my body. I would like it more, that its more secure. Maybe i need something more like a belt? Or device thats combined with a buttplug ? Any suggestions or tips?

Most of the ring models will do that. I've even had them come completely off lol. Usually the ones that won't come right off just get pushed forward, being uncomfy and having to adjust (I carry a travel size lotion just in case I need to adjust when out and it might require some lubrication).