Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Chastity The good! & The bad! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Chastity The good! & The bad! (/Thread-Chastity-The-good-The-bad)

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 04 Apr 2017

(04 Apr 2017, 15:06 )Vixien Wrote: How about this one.
In my particular case (I'm a "grower") I would say - NO WAY for the following reason:

(04 Apr 2017, 14:45 )Like Ra Wrote: the cage has too many and too big open spaces, through which parts of the tender tissues might very painfully protrude...

(04 Apr 2017, 15:06 )Vixien Wrote: don't understand story with a spikes in general. As I can see , the only purpose of that is to hurt you when start to have erection, even limited kind (due to the cage) ? 
In this particular case, it's not about erection, but about pulling-out. The spikes prevent sliding/pulling/tugging the skin against them. But for "normal" wear they "should not" cause much of pain, hence they are not sharp.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 04 Apr 2017

(04 Apr 2017, 15:06 )Vixien Wrote: How about this one.
Another problem is that it's got the old padlock system, which is bulky, shaky, flimsy and has old corners that might damage your delicate clothes.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 19 Apr 2017

(04 Apr 2017, 14:45 )Like Ra Wrote: I continue to search for inescapable chastity devices. Just got a response from the company I bought the small ring from, so my next attempt is this anti-off steel cage

The anti-pulling spikes can be removed (and the central spike is adjustable), the catheter is removable (it's too thick for my little one anyway, but I'd like to have one as a possible option) and I've aeady got a smaller ring.

There is one thing I do not like - the cage has too many and too big open spaces, through which parts of the tender tissues might very painfully protrude...

It's very difficult to get in and get it locked, but once locked you are pretty much out of luck, he-he... At least during my quick test in the shower I could not pull out. On the other hand, this device might be painful to wear on a long term basis, because it's VERY tight, and the cage has rather large holes the tender tissue might get through and swell. But I was not able to fully test the cage. So far it looks VERY promising and frustrating 😋

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Like Ra - 22 Apr 2017

Interesting double-lock design:

Double-Lock-Design-Male-Chastity-Device-Stainless-Steel-Chastity-Belt-Metal-Penis-Lock-Chastity-Penis-Ring.jpg thumbnail     Double-Lock-Design-Male-Chastity-Device-Stainless-Steel-Chastity-Belt-Metal-Penis-Lock-Chastity-Penis-Ring-02.jpg thumbnail     Double-Lock-Design-Male-Chastity-Device-Stainless-Steel-Chastity-Belt-Metal-Penis-Lock-Chastity-Penis-Ring-03.jpg thumbnail   

Found here

But again, not sure how to make use of this feature.

RE: Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay - Vixien - 22 Apr 2017

(22 Apr 2017, 14:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting double-lock design:

Found here

But again, not sure how to make use of this feature.

Well, in my case, I can be used (from my partner) without moving the main cage.  Actually, it's perfect for our games. During the long time wearing, from time to time  I'm peged or milked, depending on her will. 

Thank you  😉

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - gunz - 16 May 2017

Eyyy im back 😁
Well for the good and the bad im experiencing both atm. Im locked until my mistress wants to release me, and on top of that she made a little twist when she put it on. I now habe a shoelace or somerhing around my head tied together over the string that us connected to the cage itself, just an extra insurance i guess. Im also ordered to use my largest plug 24/7 which made me leak constantly after the secobd day or so. So it's soo good but also at the same time super frustating, aeven worse when im outside and have to walk alot, every little movement sends that arousing wave through me and i feel it Starts dripping. You would think you would get used to it after a while, but im sorely mistaken, if anyrhing it has just gotten "worse" being now a while i. Constant arousal

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - Like Ra - 16 May 2017

(16 May 2017, 02:50 )gunz Wrote: You would think you would get used to it after a while, but im sorely mistaken, if anything it has just gotten "worse" being now a while i. Constant arousal
Arousal is much better than irritation 😉

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - ltxrob - 16 May 2017

(16 May 2017, 02:50 )gunz Wrote: Eyyy im back 😁
Well for the good and the bad im experiencing both atm. Im locked until my mistress wants to release me, and on top of that she made a little twist when she put it on. I now habe a shoelace or somerhing around my head tied together over the string that us connected to the cage itself, just an extra insurance i guess. Im also ordered to use my largest plug 24/7 which made me leak constantly after the secobd day or so. So it's soo good but also at the same time super frustating, aeven worse when im outside and have to walk alot, every little movement sends that arousing wave through me and i feel it Starts dripping. You would think you would get used to it after a while, but im sorely mistaken, if anyrhing it has just gotten "worse" being now a while i. Constant arousal

Sounds intense. Hope it's what you wanted. 😊

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - gunz - 16 Jun 2017

(16 May 2017, 13:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 May 2017, 02:50 )gunz Wrote: You would think you would get used to it after a while, but im sorely mistaken, if anything it has just gotten "worse" being now a while i. Constant arousal
Arousal is much better than irritation 😉

Absolutely :😋he arousal is kinda overpowering most other feelings so :😋 little frustration, irritaion is nothing hehe.

RE: Chastity The good! & The bad! - gunz - 16 Jun 2017

(16 May 2017, 14:56 )ltxrob Wrote:
(16 May 2017, 02:50 )gunz Wrote: Eyyy im back 😁

Sounds intense. Hope it's what you wanted. 😊

It's almost more than i wanted, I'm sceduled for milking aswell now, only tried it a few times with 50% real sucess, but with the current cage and someone else doing the acual milking i think im in for quite the trip.