Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Fetish shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetish-shopping)
+---- Thread: Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists (/Thread-Huge-sale-on-Aliexpress-wish-lists)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - egregious - 04 Nov 2018

Anyone spotted anything interesting in this years Ali Express offerings yet?

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2018

Haven't looked at anything yet - was/am a bit busy, but we still have 7 days 😉

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - essanym - 05 Nov 2018

I tried to order off of Aliexpress once and they wanted me to send them photos of my ID or my bank cards so I canceled and never tried again.  I often find things I would like to have there but I would prefer not to have to send my ID to China.  Has anyone else, here, been asked to show ID?  Is it safe?

I am going to look at the sale, however.

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2018

(05 Nov 2018, 08:05 )essanym Wrote: I tried to order off of Aliexpress once and they wanted me to send them photos of my ID or my bank cards so I canceled and never tried again. 
What???? Ah... I think I saw this warning once when tried to pay for too many items at once. 1,2 or 3 by one is OK until you have a good history record. Also, now you can pay with Paypal.

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - Vixien - 05 Nov 2018

(05 Nov 2018, 08:05 )essanym Wrote: I tried to order off of Aliexpress once and they wanted me to send them photos of my ID or my bank cards so I canceled and never tried again.  I often find things I would like to have there but I would prefer not to have to send my ID to China.  Has anyone else, here, been asked to show ID?  Is it safe?

I am going to look at the sale, however.

Never happend happend to me. However I have a  "good record". 
I'm not saying yours is not good.

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - essanym - 05 Nov 2018

(05 Nov 2018, 12:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2018, 08:05 )essanym Wrote: I tried to order off of Aliexpress once and they wanted me to send them photos of my ID or my bank cards so I canceled and never tried again.
What???? Ah... I think I saw this warning once when tried to pay for too many items at once. 1,2 or 3 by one is OK until you have a good history record. Also, now you can pay with Paypal.

I tried to buy 2 items.  I had never bought anything through this site before so no history.  I did not see the paypal link that day but I will try again and look for it.  Thanks

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - Poorwhitetrash - 06 Nov 2018

(05 Nov 2018, 21:26 )essanym Wrote:

I tried to buy 2 items.  I had never bought anything through this site before so no history.  I did not see the paypal link that day but I will try again and look for it.  Thanks

I Ordered a Gibson ES 335 Studio Model Guitar off Aliexpress about 2 weeks ago it came in. I ordered Oct. 1. It was in my Hands October 17. I have never had trouble with China BDSM sellers either. I had to order another Stretch Bodysuit With Latex Mask headgear Long Sleeve Costume Sexy Tight this month.

Order $209.00 was for Guitar in CHINA Good Guitar Store No Problem (Chibson 335 electric jazz guitar semi-hollow )

Store name: CHINA Good Guitar Store

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - essanym - 07 Nov 2018

(06 Nov 2018, 04:07 )Poorwhitetrash Wrote:
(05 Nov 2018, 21:26 )essanym Wrote:

I tried to buy 2 items.  I had never bought anything through this site before so no history.  I did not see the paypal link that day but I will try again and look for it.  Thanks

I Ordered a Gibson ES 335 Studio Model Guitar off Aliexpress about 2 weeks ago it came in. I ordered Oct. 1. It was in my Hands October 17. I have never had trouble with China BDSM sellers either. I had to order another Stretch Bodysuit With Latex Mask headgear Long Sleeve Costume Sexy Tight this month.

Order $209.00 was for Guitar in CHINA Good Guitar Store No Problem (Chibson 335 electric jazz guitar semi-hollow )

Store name: CHINA Good Guitar Store

I found the paypal link that had eluded me prior and ordered 5 new leotards.

As a side note, I really hate when Chinese sites advertise non-latex items as latex.  Who do they think they're fooling, lol

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - Like Ra - 07 Nov 2018

(07 Nov 2018, 03:33 )essanym Wrote: I really hate when Chinese sites advertise non-latex items as latex.  Who do they think they're fooling, lol
They are not fooling anyone, they simply do not care. I read quite a few funny stories about it. E.g. the famous one about the terracotta warriors - instead of the really ancient warriors they sent freshly made ones to a German museum. When the Germans discovered that, the Chinese said: "how come they are not genuine? They are made here, using the same technology like thousands of years ago, and they look the same."

RE: Huge sale on Aliexpress - Like Ra - 11 Nov 2018

Aaaand it's today!!!