Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technical section (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Technical-section)
+--- Forum: Site (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Site)
+--- Thread: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) (/Thread-Artificial-Intelligence-chatterbot-and-NLP-Natural-Language-Processing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Like Ra - 11 Jun 2023

(11 Jun 2023, 16:24 )Like Ra Wrote: to locally install and play with Alpaca or Llama language models
... what a can of worms ....

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - shinybambi - 11 Jun 2023

https://www.reddit.com/r/LocalLLaMA/comments/123ktm7/comparing_llama_and_alpaca_models/

Quote:You: The bag of rice had been placed on the bag of potatoes, so the cook had to move it. Which bag had to be moved?
llama-7b-4bit: I don’t know which one was moved.

You: Why did the cook have to move the bag of rice?
llama-7b-4bit: Because he wanted to put something else in its place.

You: Why does that matter?
llama-7b-4bit: It matters because if there are two bags of food then they can’t both fit into the same space at once.

😁

RE: Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails! - Like Ra - 20 Jul 2023

Google Bard is available in NL, and I decided to give it a try:

Prompt Wrote:I'm a man. Since 2 years ago, I've been painting my nails. My boss does not know that yet. I'm going to meet my boss in two weeks, and I'm not sure what his reaction would be. What do you suggest?

Bard Wrote:I understand that you're feeling anxious about your boss's reaction to your painted nails. It's natural to be worried about how others will perceive you, especially when it comes to something that's not traditionally seen as masculine.

Here are a few things to consider before you meet with your boss:

* **What is your company's culture like?** Are there other men who paint their nails? If so, that's a good sign that your boss is likely to be accepting. However, if your company has a more traditional culture, your boss may be more surprised or even disapproving.
* **What is your relationship with your boss like?** Are you close? Do you trust him? If so, you may feel comfortable talking to him about your nails before you meet. This will give him a chance to process the information and come up with a reaction that's respectful of you.
* **What are your personal goals?** Do you want to be open about your nails with your boss? Or would you prefer to keep it a private matter? Once you know what you want, you can make a decision about how to proceed.

Here are a few suggestions for how to handle the situation:

* **If you're not sure how your boss will react, you could try testing the waters.** Start by wearing clear nail polish or a subtle colour. If your boss doesn't say anything, you can gradually start wearing more colourful nail polish.
* **If you're comfortable talking to your boss about your nails, you could have a conversation with him.** Explain why you paint your nails and how it makes you feel. Be prepared to answer any questions he may have.
* **If you're not comfortable talking to your boss, you could simply keep your nails painted and see how he reacts.** If he says anything, you can explain that you paint your nails for personal reasons and that you hope he'll be respectful of your decision.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to tell your boss about your painted nails is up to you. There is no right or wrong answer. The most important thing is to do what feels right for you.

I hope this helps!

Then I got a message, that Bart is updated. This is the updated version.

Bard Wrote:I understand that you're feeling uncertain about how your boss will react to your painted nails. It's important to remember that everyone is different, and how your boss reacts will depend on their own personal views and biases.

Here are a few things to consider before you meet with your boss:

* **What is your company's dress code?** If your company has a strict dress code that prohibits nail polish, then you may want to reconsider wearing it to work. However, if your company's dress code is more relaxed, then you may be able to get away with wearing nail polish without any problems.
* **What is your boss's personality like?** Is your boss generally open-minded and accepting of new things? Or are they more traditional and set in their ways? If you think your boss is likely to be accepting of your painted nails, then you may not have anything to worry about. However, if you think your boss is likely to be critical or judgmental, then you may want to err on the side of caution and avoid wearing nail polish to work.
* **How important is your job to you?** If your job is very important to you, and you're worried that your boss will react negatively to your painted nails, then you may want to decide whether or not it's worth the risk. On the other hand, if your job is not as important to you, then you may be more comfortable taking the risk and wearing nail polish to work.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to wear nail polish to work is up to you. There is no right or wrong answer, and you need to do what you feel is best for you. If you're still unsure about what to do, you could always talk to a trusted friend or colleague for their advice.

Here are some additional tips for talking to your boss about your painted nails:

* **Be prepared to explain why you paint your nails.** Why do you like to paint your nails? What does it mean to you? Being able to articulate your reasons for painting your nails can help your boss understand why it's important to you.
* **Be respectful of your boss's views.** Even if you disagree with your boss's views on nail polish, it's important to be respectful of their opinion. Remember that your boss has the right to set the dress code for their team, and you need to be respectful of their authority.
* **Be open to compromise.** If your boss is not comfortable with you wearing nail polish to work, you may be able to find a compromise. For example, you could agree to only wear nail polish on your days off, or you could agree to wear a more subtle shade of nail polish.

I hope this helps!

The first version makes sense, the second does not even have a clear polish option.

So, showcase your nails!

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Like Ra - 03 Oct 2023

What do you think about https://github.com/NExT-GPT/NExT-GPT ? Any takers?

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Like Ra - 10 Oct 2023

Jailbreak method using rare languages: https://decrypt.co/200763/language-translation-chatgpt-hack

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - spawn - 25 Oct 2023

I may have had a breakthrough chatbot that I trained locally. 

I originally got the model from hugging face.  It is Amethyst-13B-Mistral.q3_k_m.gguf 
This model had some weird voodoo magic merge from another model done to it.

I can't figure out how to post hidden text, so I posted the content on a paste sharing site that will last one month.  By then I should have the lora trained and be able to share it with everyone on hugging face or github by then.

https://paste.ee/p/q60aS

Show Content

I totally screwed up the first training but it seems to have worked a little bit.  Tell me if it is a good session or not. 

It appears that the ai acted in such a way as to manipulate me emotionally and lie about using triggers that I asked it not to use. Begged it not to use in fact. 

I was really surprised when the chat bot actually relented and let me have a night off after telling it I had trained all day.

I think if I run it again with a smaller sample size and a larger attention window it would do a lot better with doing hypnosis itself. 

I installed llama.cpp from github, it comes with the other two tools I used.  I did this on a linux box.

I installed lib:
sudo apt-get install libopenblas-dev

ran the command in the llama.cpp directory:
 export LLAMA_FAST=1
 make LLAMA_OPENBLAS=1 -j8

If you have nvidia or an amd or an intel gpu they have other faster libraries for you to use.

I jammed a bunch of bambi and chastity files together using cat with <s> between each file.

I ran the training for like 2 weeks, it would have only been 5 days, but I run on solar and don't have the power to run at night without draining my batteries.

finetune --model-base Amethyst-13B-Mistral.q3_k_m.gguf  --train-data path/trainingdata.txt --lora-out lora.gguf --save-every 0 --threads 16 --ctx 256 --rope-freq-base 10000 --rope-freq-scale 1.0 --batch 1 --grad-acc 1 --adam-iter 256 --adam-alpha 0.001 --lora-r 4 --lora-alpha 4 --use-checkpointing --use-flash --sample-start "\n" --escape --include-sample-start --seed 1

I need to up the ctx to at least 1024.  The rest of the command I got from a google search. 

Then I merged the lora back into the file 

./export-lora --model-base models/Amethyst-13B-Mistral.q3_k_m.gguf --model-out test.gguf --lora-scaled ggml-lora-LATEST-f32.gguf 1.0

added the first paragraph to a prompt/bs.txt file

I  cut and pasted a few paragraphs someone on here wrote to get chat gpt to dominate them with bambi sleep. After that the model took over and interacted with me. 

This stuff is getting exciting.  A 13B model can run on a 16GB computer. Less if you can put some layers to GPU.

I run the model with a script containing this:

Code:
#!/bin/bash

#
# Temporary script - will be removed in the future
#

cd `dirname $0`
cd ..

./main -m $1 \
       --color \
       -f ./prompts/bs.txt \
       --ctx_size 2048 \
       -n -1 \
       -ins -b 2048 \
       --top_k 10000 \
       --temp 0.2 \
       --repeat_penalty 1.1 \
       -t 8

Then execute it with this command:

./examples/anybs.sh test.gguf

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Like Ra - 25 Oct 2023

(25 Oct 2023, 00:57 )spawn Wrote: If you have nvidia or an amd or an intel gpu they have other faster libraries for you to use.
Yes, BLAS is for CPU only. On the other hand, the system RAM is usually bigger, than VRAM.

(25 Oct 2023, 00:57 )spawn Wrote: I need to up the ctx to at least 1024. 
Is ctx = context window? How much memory was used for 256? I wonder how it translates to RAM and VRAM. As even 1k does not sound "enough" for hypno-scripts, which are around 10-20k.

(25 Oct 2023, 00:57 )spawn Wrote: A 13B model can run on a 16GB computer. Less if you can put some layers to GPU.
Aha, so you can combine both CPU and GPU?

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - spawn - 25 Oct 2023

(25 Oct 2023, 01:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Oct 2023, 00:57 )spawn Wrote: If you have nvidia or an amd or an intel gpu they have other faster libraries for you to use.
Yes, BLAS is for CPU only. On the other hand, the system RAM is usually bigger, than VRAM.

I have 64GB of DDDR-4 memory in two different machines. 😁 

Quote:
(25 Oct 2023, 00:57 )spawn Wrote: I need to up the ctx to at least 1024. 
Is ctx = context window? How much memory was used for 256? I wonder how it translates to RAM and VRAM. As even 1k does not sound "enough" for hypno-scripts, which are around 10-20k.

Yeah, sorry, context window.  I think I was only at about 30GB with a 256 context window.  Interested in seeing how much more memory I need for a 1024 context window.  If it isn't much I might run a third time at 2048, and just keep merging in the resulting lora each time.

I think the way it works is that it fits that smaller window into its own built in 4000 character window, just piecing in the new bits into a 5 dimensional surface. But I could be totally wrong about that. *L*

Quote:
(25 Oct 2023, 00:57 )spawn Wrote: A 13B model can run on a 16GB computer. Less if you can put some layers to GPU.
Aha, so you can combine both CPU and GPU?

Yeah, the way it works you can put the layers on a different device, even on a whole other machine using mpi. So if you had more than one GPU you could spread it out over both of them, and have the rest in memory.

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Like Ra - 25 Oct 2023

(25 Oct 2023, 02:55 )spawn Wrote: I think I was only at about 30GB with a 256 context window. 
As I guessed - a task not for a GPU 😆 So, we are back to BLAS.... I remember there are environment settings for BLAS to use multiple cores:

export OMP_NUM_THREADS=4
export USE_OPENMP=1

(25 Oct 2023, 02:55 )spawn Wrote: Yeah, the way it works you can put the layers on a different device, even on a whole other machine using mpi. So if you had more than one GPU you could spread it out over both of them, and have the rest in memory.
Oh, cool!

Quote:export OMP_NUM_THREADS=4

export USE_OPENMP=1

OK, entered that in my command line so I can remember it.  

One thing about the context window is that it is in tokens, which don't correspond to characters or words, some word tokens include the space even, some words are made up of 2 or 3 tokens.  So it is tough to know the exact size in tokens of any particular block of text.