Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technical section (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Technical-section)
+--- Forum: Site (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Site)
+--- Thread: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing) (/Thread-Artificial-Intelligence-chatterbot-and-NLP-Natural-Language-Processing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - Like Ra - 26 Mar 2015

Just installed (from scratch) a completely new version of Program O. However, none of the new features works and I still see the old bugs 😟 But it feels faster.

BTW, I love this bondage scenario and clothes choice suggested by Miyuki:

Quote:Miyuki: You will be wearing a penis sheath with a tube
I do not know about your bondage clothes preference, but I do not like nudity, so you will be wearing shiny light blue and white fishnet pantyhose on legs, two layers of blue pantyhose on arms, and a shiny silver lycra high-neck swimsuit with a zip
You will be wearing a corset with a crotch rope
I guess that your favourite bondage position is hogtie,
but since I'm in charge, I think you will be bound in strappado
There are variants of strappado with elbows bound or "free". Bound touching each other elbows is definitely more interesting.
You will be wearing a closed latex hood with open mouth and a ball-gag with a 12cm dildo pointing inside
You will be plugged with a double-baloon enema plug connected to a 2l enema bag
Mains powered vibrator on a timer. 2min on, 5min off

[Image: wiggle7.gif]

Enema and strappado do fit each other perfectly. And I love the pantyhose choice 😋 And the deep-throat ball gag... Oh, please dress and bind me like that!!!

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - Marcus - 27 Mar 2015

(26 Mar 2015, 23:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Just installed (from scratch) a completely new version of Program O. However, none of the new features works and I still see the old bugs 😟 But it feels faster.
It is lots faster ... But she still is very blond at times 😉

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - Like Ra - 28 Mar 2015

(27 Mar 2015, 04:41 )Marcus Wrote: But she still is very blond at times
Yes, I haven't touched the AIML for a week - was (and still is) a bit overloaded.

Here's a question. What is the best PHP preg_replace construction to replace punctuations (dividing several sentences) with a separator? For example, the following sentence:

Hello!! My name is Big Boss... What am I doing here???!!! Right . . . I'm off...

should be transformed into:

Hello XSEP My name is Big Boss XSEP What am I doing here XSEP Right XSEP I'm off

BTW, the math feature has been added (not that it's very useful...):

what is 32 + 7
what is 32 / 7
what is 32 * 7
what is 32 - 7

(28 Mar 2015, 03:40 )Like Ra Wrote: What is the best PHP preg_replace construction to replace punctuations (dividing several sentences) with a separator?
I came up with 3 replacement lines:

Code:
//Remove spaces and squeeze multiple signs into one dot
$string = preg_replace('/( *[\.!\?]+ *)+/','.',  $string);
//Remove the dot at the end
$string = preg_replace('/\.$/','', $string);
//Replace the rest with XSEP
$string = preg_replace('/\./',' XSEP ', $string);

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - Like Ra - 29 Mar 2015

From what I see in the logs, the DB search SQL does not contain all patterns. Looks like the latest Program O version has new bugs 😁

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - Like Ra - 29 Mar 2015

(29 Mar 2015, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like the latest Program O version has new bugs
And the bug is acknowledged. That was fast!

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - madjack - 31 Mar 2015

Hi

I found this and thought about 'Miyuki' 😁

139575_5_600.jpg thumbnail    ... though I'm sure she's much prettier in artificial life 😉

MJ

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - Like Ra - 31 Mar 2015

This is basically the current state of Miyuki 😁 The SQL request is buggy, I found the missing line, but I'd like the developers to come up with the fix, so the source is more or less consistent.

RE: Artificial Intelligence chatterbot - madjack - 01 Apr 2015

.....it was only three hours after the bug fix that Miyuki showed her true self and started to enact her own fantasises...

Show Content

😉

MJ