Like Ra's Naughty Forum
If I were a girl, I would ... - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-All-things-CD-Xplay-TV-TS-TG-Drag-Sissies-femboys)
+--- Thread: If I were a girl, I would ... (/Thread-If-I-were-a-girl-I-would)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - Strappado - 25 Mar 2015

... I might wonder about the question "if I were a boy" 😁

I like the idea to temporarily have a female body. but I suppose, it would not be that interesting after all, since all the body chemistry would be female as well. Perhaps a semi-realistic "full immersion" computer simulation would do. "semi" to preserve the male reactions to the sensation, even though your cock would be as tiny as a klitoris. That would be the computerised version of some of my fantasies.

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - Like Ra - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 21:34 )Strappado Wrote: ... I might wonder about the question "if I were a boy"
😁

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - NoNeedToBreathe - 30 Mar 2015

I would get cosmetic foot surgery to make my feet plumper and smooth. I don't like tiny feet...not too big of course but a foot should be proportional to the body and a nice plump, wide width is helpful for foot smothering. My gf has tiny feet so she doesn't "fill out" a whole stocking foot. Not the end of the world but one of my ex's had feet to die for - with or without hose - and it's something I could get a lot of mileage.

Anyone even know if such cosmetic enhancements are possible? I think usually this type of surgery is actually to reduce size, not increase it or fill-out boney areas.

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - Like Ra - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 20:42 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: My gf has tiny feet so she doesn't "fill out" a whole stocking foot.
What about smaller stockings? Usually the stockings size is based on the feet size.

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - herrpee - 31 Mar 2015

I'd be ballet dancer 😊

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - NoNeedToBreathe - 01 Apr 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Mar 2015, 20:42 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: My gf has tiny feet so she doesn't "fill out" a whole stocking foot.
What about smaller stockings? Usually the stockings size is based on the feet size.

I think I did look into that at one point and lost traction. I will check it out next time I'm ready to buy some for my gf. Right now I'm recovering from financial strain set by having to fly home early from a Paris trip...had to rebook the flight I initially had for 250 Euros as 1100 Euros to move my return trip sooner, and other associated costs. I just recently found a stocking I've had for a while that has the perfect lycra/nylon mix and denier. Unfortunately it doesn't have any tag but I will be using that to compare to some purchase samples. If I find the right brand and style then I'll investigate smaller sizes.

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - Like Ra - 02 Apr 2015

Close, but I would change the clothes 😉

bass-girl-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - vaderette1138 - 10 Jun 2015

She's not far off from what I would like:

asian-girl-01.jpg thumbnail   

Clothing-wise, I would wear nerdy t-shirts, jeans and converse.
And I would engage in some lesbian sex.

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - Leanne12 - 25 Jun 2015

If I were a girl I would want to look like the beautiful Emily Addison. She has the cutest submissive little face and her body is amazing. I would most certainly dress to kill everyday. Short skirts, pantyhose, high heels and sexy underwear would be a must. Sexy lingerie and corsets would be a obsession!

I would play with my girl parts achieving multiple orgasms on a daily basis. I would be into heavy bondage, multiple forced orgasms while dressed sexy and bound. My ultimate fantasy is to be tied tightly face to face to another girl both of us gagged and have hitachis tied to our pussies. Turn them on and let the moaning begin. All we can do is struggle, moan and look at each others faces as we cum over and over and over..... I'm still going to try that last fantasy regardless. 😊

She is perfect just like this. One of my favorite bondage videos. 😊

gwendoline_bound_in_pantyhose-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: If I were a girl, I would ... - i_mac_apple - 03 Nov 2016

if i were a girl

i will wear pantyhose everyday
become kigurumi model
become fetish(pantyhose) model

well at least i can wear pantyhose everyday