Like Ra's Naughty Forum
General ramblings and everyday life - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: General discussion (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General-discussion)
+--- Forum: Off-topic (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Off-topic)
+--- Thread: General ramblings and everyday life (/Thread-General-ramblings-and-everyday-life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: General ramblings and everyday life - Vixien - 18 Oct 2018

33 Euro for 100/50 FTTH unllimited traffic, including 120 TV channels and land line phone

RE: General ramblings and everyday life - Tinker D - 18 Oct 2018

Yea you are over there.
Not here.
šŸ˜Ÿ

I'm also very surprised. How canĀ  ISP services be cheaper in EU then in USA ?!?!?Ā  Everything is cheaper in USA .

OK, it was before "that creature" in WH. šŸ˜Ÿ

RE: General ramblings and everyday life - Like Ra - 18 Oct 2018

Internet is supposed to be made in US, not in CN, so nothing wrong with the WH šŸ˜

Hm,Ā  California, where TinkerDĀ  live, is still in the USA , right ?Ā Ā  šŸ˜Š
WH= White House

(18 Oct 2018, 17:20 )Vixien Wrote: 33 Euro for 100/50 FTTH unllimited traffic, including 120 TV channels and land line phone
FTTH all-in-one is 71 euro here šŸ˜• Actually, just checked - we pay 63.50 for 100/30 copper + TV. Fiber is not available where we live.

(18 Oct 2018, 21:34 )Vixien Wrote: Hm,Ā  California, where TinkerDĀ  live, is still in the USA , right ?Ā Ā  [Image: smile.gif]
WH= White House
Yes, and the taxes are higher for China (CN).

I'm in EE country (member of EU). Finally something technical which is cheaper in EE then in WE šŸ˜Š

I don't understand how China jumped Ā into discussion Ā about prices in EU and USA ?

(18 Oct 2018, 21:55 )Vixien Wrote: China jumped Ā into discussion Ā about prices in EU and USA ?
Because you mentioned WH and prices šŸ˜‰ WH introduced additional import taxes for CN to protect US manufacturers. The Internet was made in the US, hence the taxes do not apply, hence the prices should not go higher. OK, enough of politics šŸ˜

RE: General ramblings and everyday life - Tinker D - 19 Oct 2018

I agree. NO POLITICAL crap, please.
But here is my breakdown.
Internet, tv (150 channels), phone service (weather you want it or not) cost me $189.00 per month.
2/3 of that goes to people that canā€™t or wonā€™t work.
CN, WH, EU, EE, whatever, we do pay more in our section than other sections because of users fees, taxes, equiptment rentals and subscriptions.

So, I choose not to have unwanted services. Thatā€™s all. Nothing more.