Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos (/Thread-Miscellaneous-interesting-pictures-and-videos)

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Culmor - 28 Mar 2015

A couple of stills from one of the 'Mission Impossible' movies (I don't know which one). I have two questions, who's the actress and is she wearing latex?

MI1.jpg thumbnail     MI2.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - madjack - 28 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 14:24 )culmor Wrote: A couple of stills from one of the 'Mission Impossible' movies (I don't know which one). I have two questions, who's the actress and is she wearing latex?

MV5BMjQwNjM1NTE0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAyOTI5MjE@__V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg thumbnail    Nicola Anderson - Ghost Protocol?

Looks like latex to me ... but I do have a perverted imagination 😊

MJ

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Anne - 29 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 14:24 )culmor Wrote: A couple of stills from one of the 'Mission Impossible' movies (I don't know which one). I have two questions, who's the actress and is she wearing latex?

It's Monica Bellucci imdb, not in Mission Impossible but in The Matrix, not the original one but the two sequels. Yes, it is latex 😊

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Like Ra - 05 Apr 2015

OH... What a photo... What a girl....

asian-girl-pantyhose-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Like Ra - 05 Apr 2015

What is she wearing????

harness-clothes-13.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Culmor - 06 Apr 2015

(29 Mar 2015, 18:47 )Anne Wrote:

It's Monica Bellucci imdb, not in Mission Impossible but in The Matrix, not the original one but the two sequels. Yes, it is latex 😊

Ah, I fell for believing the general opinion that The Matrix sequels were rubbish and never saw them.

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Like Ra - 06 Apr 2015

(06 Apr 2015, 18:56 )culmor Wrote: The Matrix sequels were rubbish and never saw them.
Then you missed a lot of latex, a fetish/bondage ball, and a couple of very good fighting scenes ;P

And yes, Monica Bellucci is always gorgeous.

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - madjack - 25 Apr 2015

In my experience you can never have too much of a good (fetish) thing

tumblr_n4ejtsKAUh1ryvbreo1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - My oh my! What a selection
 tumblr_ncsiytyYTb1r2nnqno1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - Plenty of lube required

MJ

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - NoNeedToBreathe - 26 Apr 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=72OIy1v5cLA

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - madjack - 26 Apr 2015

(26 Apr 2015, 03:07 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: youtube.com/watch?v=72OIy1v5cLA

Oh wow! EOTD! 😁

But I have questions....
  • what the hell is 'uncovered Lycra' ?

and
  • Is she wearing anything underneath her pantyhose?
    - I can see what might be a bikini line, but nothing else (and that is the clever bit, you can't see anything you shouldn't 😉  )

MJ