Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts (/Thread-Home-alone-fetish-and-self-bondage-adventures-and-random-naughty-thoughts)

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 24 Apr 2018

(24 Apr 2018, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm VEEEEERY curious ;P

Spoilers.....   😁

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - ChunLeotard - 03 Nov 2018

What a great thread!

I recently tried out some self bondage over a weekend. Dressed up in my heroic Chun-Li costume and cuffed myself to a pipe with a bluetooth padlock set on timed release.

It was such a rush playing the role of an imprisoned heroine, unable to do anything while dressed in a ridiculously impractical costume. I started out feeling proud, strong and self-assured but as time passed my futile struggles only managed to drain my spirit. Soon my heart was pounding with panic and desperation not knowing how much longer I could hold out as my bladder was full and I had no idea how much time as left on the lock. In the end, even as a strong virtuous heroine I was unable to control my own body and I soiled my illustrious costume. I could feel my shiny leotard and tights soak with warmth as the shame and humiliation rushed through my whole body. And just a few seconds after that the lock clicked open.

What an experience!

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2018

The lock was waiting... 😉

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 18 May 2019

An over-late posting, but at least I can share something with all you fine forum fetish folk.

Home Alone 2019 – pre-session preparation and new purchases

After an earlier planned week-long ‘Home alone’ session was scuppered when my GF’s planned trip was cancelled at the very last moment (Abort! Abort! Hide the rope, tights, corset; hide everything!) I was increasingly desperate for some self-bondage fun and to try out a few new purchases.

With my GF staying less than 6 miles (10km) from home I knew I was taking a bit of a risk, should she suddenly decide to drop-in at home. To reduce that risk I limited my play to one room of the house and didn’t undertake any all-night long adventures (such a trying to sleep in bondage) 

I must also state very early on that I had the assistance (all be it over long distance, via email) of a wonderful muse in the form of @bondagetom1, without whose ideas and suggestions I doubt I would have achieved as much as I did.

To be clear this isn't a case of slavishly following instructions, far from it - this is a true co-production, sharing our common interests and them trying to surprise my muse with my 'interpretation' of what a scene might look like in real-life. Some suggestions have challenged my own 'norms' and opened new delights to explore - it's an exhilarating experience and stops life becoming stale.

Ok, so I also get a kick out of knowing I'm driving him to distraction with some of my antics - but that's half the fun, isn't it?  😁 

New gear I’d purchased a new Zentai suit and also a leotard with a built in single-arm glove, both of which I had tried on, but only very briefly and without any kind of bondage. I had also purchased a cheap wig, more out of curiosity than anything else and was keen to see if it added anything to my fetish life. 

Zentai suit: after my old black suit had degraded to the extent it was no longer elastic enough for a snug fit (or I’d lost so much weight!) I treated myself to a new one. For some reason I went for a ‘flesh’ colour, finding one with a penis sheath and was a reasonable price. 

Leotard with built in single-arm glove: this was a spur of the moment purchase during one of the AliExpress sale events. I wasn’t sure it would fit, but I loved it when it arrived.

Wig: another impulse purchase at a ridiculously low price (less than £4 including P&P!) so I was expecting something very tacky. To be honest it was a bit of fun, hence the colour, though I did have an image of Lois Griffin in my head when picturing myself wearing it! 

Some teasers to keep you interested:

gear .jpg thumbnail    - look at some of my new toys! What to try on first... decisions, decisions! 

gear suit one arm.jpg thumbnail    - suit and leotard, with one arm in...

Hmm what to do.JPG thumbnail    - all dressed up and rope to apply!

ice1.jpg thumbnail    - a new chair tie prepared and ready to go!

just starting.JPG thumbnail    - testing the new wig and wondering if I've got enough rope...

Keep an eye out for full session retelling coming soon in the Completed Sessions thread

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 18 May 2019

Yes! Some time for fun! 😋

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: a wonderful muse in the form of @bondagetom1, without whose ideas and suggestions
... that muse promised to share some of the ideas here ...

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: Some suggestions have challenged my own 'norms' and opened new delights to explore
That's what people usually say about some hypno files 😉

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: it's an exhilarating experience and stops life becoming stale.
Yes, otherwise the life itself might begin "the stirring".

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - bondagetom1 - 20 May 2019

(18 May 2019, 12:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes! Some time for fun! 😋

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: a wonderful muse in the form of @bondagetom1, without whose ideas and suggestions
... that muse promised to share some of the ideas here ...

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: Some suggestions have challenged my own 'norms' and opened new delights to explore
That's what people usually say about some hypno files 😉

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: it's an exhilarating experience and stops life becoming stale.
Yes, otherwise the life itself might begin "the stirring".

Thanks for the reminder Ra! 😊 I do have to post some ideas soon, but my wife and I are both working from home these days so very hard to get any "alone time" as MJ calls it. Maybe just some ideas soon?

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 20 May 2019

(20 May 2019, 15:48 )bondagetom1 Wrote: just some ideas
"Just some ideas" are also very welcome 😋

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 21 May 2019

(20 May 2019, 17:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2019, 15:48 )bondagetom1 Wrote: just some ideas
"Just some ideas" are also very welcome 😋

Hey! Hands off my muse! 😡  

I need all his creative juices for my next adventures  😁

Seriously though; it seems to be a factor of 21st century life that we get less and less personal 'alone time', which can't be healthy in the longer term? 

And whilst on that subject I might have another long weekend 'Home-alone' coming up soon (not confirmed yet, but looking good) - will keep you folks posted of developments and will finish of my posts for the last sessions plus get round to editing some videos to share.

Busy, busy - no wonder I don't get to play as often as I would like!

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 02 Jun 2019

I've had a few more hours to myself...

After an inexplicably slow start (weird combination of simply not being in the mood and total exhaustion) I finally got going - here are a few teasers:

corsettease.JPG thumbnail    - nice and tight corset

masktease.JPG thumbnail    - trying out the new head-harness

lubetease.JPG thumbnail    - you can never have enough lube!

wigtease.JPG thumbnail    - have wig, have rope, will do bondage!

More details to come, but must rush as I've got another few ideas to try out.

Play safe

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 03 Jun 2019

Long final session last night - well, it does take time for the ice to melt!  😁 

Another teaser for you:

icetease.JPG thumbnail    - not going anywhere for a while...

Also have just set a new record for clearing away my 'equipment' - it only took 32minutes (last time it was well over 1hour). But I've misplaced a small lock, which I hope is bundled in with all my gear in a bag and not somewhere under the bed/desk/rug/wardrobe - awkward explanations if it is and my GF finds it before I do!

Full session reports to follow and I promise to get some videos sorted out too!

Play safe

MJ