Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts (/Thread-Home-alone-fetish-and-self-bondage-adventures-and-random-naughty-thoughts)

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 22 Mar 2014

Second everything you've said plus I do lots of various trainings, so no chilling out for me 😁

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 18 May 2014

Here's a strange thing - I've got some time home alone and yet still haven't played...yet!

Though I'm properly home alone, I still have work (stress, stress, stress) and domestic stuff to do - so no 24/7 playing for me.

I've not made any detailed plans but want to try at least a couple of ideas out.

- sleep in pantyhose (did this years ago and waking up with a serious erection was a wonderful way to start the day 😁 )

- sleep in bondage. Grief! I so want this to work - I've tried before but can never really get to sleep (too excited or just not relaxed enough?) going to give it another go if I can.

- re-create some of my favourite bondage scenes. This is quite fun and the following images are inspirations for sessions:
 12337195184_1c34e4a673_c.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_n3w3h4lVcE1txd0f6o1_500.jpg thumbnail     13506427504_08bbcb527f_z.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_n4tdzrMD1k1txd0f6o1_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_n40gibrhIY1s38z3ao1_500.jpg thumbnail   
I'd love to try them out if I can.

So here's an idea - if you have an image that you think is achievable as a self-bondage idea share it with me and I might give it a go (please be sensible and realistic folks, I'm neither Houdini nor a contortionist with limitless funds! 😋 )

Planning my first session aeady 😁

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 19 May 2014

Yes! First session completed, late last night.

Will post more details elsewhere (no photos - sorry) - but felt soooo good to be back in bondage and pantyhose 😁

My rope-work was a bit rusty (read: rubbish!) but I did achieve a rather fun HFO (Hands-Free Orgasm)

More to come (and cum) soon

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 19 May 2014

(19 May 2014, 10:39 )madjack Wrote: Yes! First session completed, late last night.
WOW! Congratulations! I have to wait for a couple of months before I will a have the house to myself.

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 19 May 2014

My new toys have arrived....

New pink.JPG thumbnail     pink length.JPG thumbnail    - I wanted the longer 'large' one but it was out of stock 😟

new purple.JPG thumbnail     purple length.JPG thumbnail    - I just liked the shape.

...but the best purchase, I hope, are the large plastic bags I sourced on eBay. Unlike others these are 10ft/3m long (most are just over 7ft/2m). I plan to use one of these for a new vacuum bag self-bondage session soon. 😁

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 20 May 2014

(19 May 2014, 17:27 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11137]
This one looks pretty much comfortable. A butt-plug for every day. Whole day 😉

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 20 May 2014

(20 May 2014, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 May 2014, 17:27 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11137]
This one looks pretty much comfortable. A butt-plug for every day. Whole day 😉

It was very comfortable last night 😁 (there was a moment when I still wished I'd got the longer one inside me Blush )

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 20 May 2014

Session number 2 completed (over2hrs in total) - with photos this time 😁

Proper ice-release, new black dress, some complex bondage and another HFO - Teaser shots below... or you could wait for a full posting 😋

Show Content

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 21 May 2014

(20 May 2014, 11:54 )madjack Wrote: another HFO
Sounds like you have found a good vibrator 😋

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - madjack - 22 May 2014

(21 May 2014, 21:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2014, 11:54 )madjack Wrote: another HFO
Sounds like you have found a good vibrator 😋

In a way - it's a DIY combination of a very cheap 'hand and foot massager' plus an old mobile phone charger. Nothing complex but seems to do the job (worth a separate posting maybe).

Sadly work has interfered with some of my plans and since the last posting all I've managed was a night sleeping in tights - which though very nice (especially waking up with a serious erection 😇 ) isn't quite what I'd planned.

Today should be better - stay tuned! 😁

MJ