Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Mobile Phone Release Method App - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Mobile Phone Release Method App (/Thread-Mobile-Phone-Release-Method-App)

Mobile Phone Release Method App - stevejobs - 20 Jul 2014

I have created an app that allows for you to use it for the self bondage mobile phone release system. Hopefully the interface is self explanatory but you dial in the time you want and then a countdown timer starts and once it is up the phone buzzes without making sound (a major drawback of the default iPhone timer app). In testing this releases the key 100% of the time. Although the interface needs some work that will come in future updates.

I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for the interface. Also currently this would only be released to iOS (my day job as a developer) at the start although I may port in the future.

RE: Mobile Phone Release Method App - Tinker D - 20 Jul 2014

I have something better.
I took a set of ear-buds and chopped the buds off. I then connected the wires to a sound powered relay. That relay releases the keys.
Just plug it in to your iPhone or iPad and set the timer.
When the timer reaches zero, the relay engergise and the keys fall to the floor.
Simple, right?

RE: Mobile Phone Release Method App - Like Ra - 20 Jul 2014

(20 Jul 2014, 04:48 )stevejobs Wrote: once it is up the phone buzzes
The biggest issue is to properly place the phone and the keys. The buzzer should knock the phone off balance, so the key (actually with the phone) will fall down, right? To prevent your precious iPhone hitting the floor every time you can tie it down to something with a string.

(20 Jul 2014, 07:34 )Tinker D Wrote: I have something better.
Agree, but that requires additional electronics.

So far the simplest method is the ice-locks.

RE: Mobile Phone Release Method App - madjack - 20 Jul 2014

(20 Jul 2014, 13:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Jul 2014, 07:34 )Tinker D Wrote: I have something better.
Agree, but that requires additional electronics.

So far the simplest method is the ice-locks.

Same here - I love these other ideas for release, but as has been said many times 'Ice will always melt'.

Phones can and do fail (I've had several simply stop over the years), computers and/or software is even more unreliable and anything mechanical has a similar 'worry factor' for me.

I guess the solution is to have ice as your back-up plan if you're using a phone or computer programme, but then it all gets complicated and I like simple when it comes to release.

All fascinating stuff though 😁

MJ

I think about this method as a release for "secondary" keys. For example, a key for the gag, a key for the lockable leotard, chastity device, etc.

RE: Mobile Phone Release Method App - Tinker D - 20 Jul 2014

Your both right on this one, the ice lock is the best around.