Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Boys in feminine clothes art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-All-things-CD-Xplay-TV-TS-TG-Drag-Sissies-femboys)
+--- Thread: Boys in feminine clothes art (/Thread-Boys-in-feminine-clothes-art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Culmor - 02 Feb 2018

Art from mas_007 that I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post.

01.jpg thumbnail     02.jpg thumbnail     03.jpg thumbnail     04.jpg thumbnail     05.jpg thumbnail     06.jpg thumbnail     07.jpg thumbnail     08.jpg thumbnail     09.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Boys in feminine clothes art - Like Ra - 02 Feb 2018

Oohhhh brilliant! Moar!!! 😋

The first image is very suitable for the hypnosis thread 😉

RE: Boys in feminine clothes art - Culmor - 03 Feb 2018

This is all the 
Quote:Moar!!! [Image: tongue.gif]

I have and none of it's up to the earlier standard. But here it is anyway.

15814112548_1bbcc146c9_b.jpg thumbnail     15815491449_4c3ea13a40_b.jpg thumbnail     16001484565_c5092bbf4f_b.jpg thumbnail   

Incidentally, that pink cat needs a vet's attention; otherwise it's going to be spraying everywhere.

RE: Boys in feminine clothes art - Like Ra - 02 Apr 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=LFK1d2K7wiE

RE: Boys in feminine clothes art - Culmor - 02 Apr 2018

Ah, I've been following Andy's blog for years. I think this is my very favourite scenario:

Horny Little Devil (1).jpg thumbnail   

RE: Boys in feminine clothes art - Like Ra - 02 Apr 2018

I like this one:

male-to-female-art-08.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Boys in feminine clothes art - Like Ra - 04 Apr 2018

caught-crossdresser-03.jpg thumbnail     male-to-female-art-08.png thumbnail     male-to-female-art-09.jpg thumbnail     mandatory_feminization-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Culmor - 14 Apr 2018

Andy makes the cutest Easter Bunny ever.

Easter Bunny.jpg thumbnail   

(Verger Maurice Yateman voice) 'The Vicar won't like it!'

RE: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos - Culmor - 29 Jun 2018

Here are the covers of a couple of yaoi comics by Takao Aozume I stumbled across recently. Not my sort of thing at all but the translated titles intrigued me, "'Ladies Swimming Club' for Men" and "'Ladies Gymnastics Club' for Men'.

MFSC06.jpg thumbnail     MFGC01.jpg thumbnail   

That said, here are a few non-'yaoi' drawings  by the artist relating to the 'Swimsuit Club'. I particularly like how in the second pic the kigurumi masks have 'deep-throat' gags.

MFSC00.jpg thumbnail     MFSC01.jpg thumbnail     MFSC02-1.jpg thumbnail     MFSC02-2.jpg thumbnail     MFSC03-1.jpg thumbnail     MFSC03-2.jpg thumbnail     MFSC04.jpg thumbnail     MFSC05.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Boys in feminine clothes art - TightSlip - 09 Aug 2018

Same here too. I see a pair of tightly encased legs with a snuggled-up/cozy cock and I WANT to do that to myself because it looks so pleasurable.