Like Ra's Naughty Forum
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Lycra (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra)
+--- Thread: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... (/Thread-In-Lycra-swimsuit-leotard-leggings-tights-In-public)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - MIWSTIUS - 21 Aug 2021

(24 Feb 2021, 14:04 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: My birthday is coming up soon and I aeady disclosed my birthday gift wish to my wife; The most inexpensive gift ever - ergo; zero monetary cost - what I am wishing for is simply her approval for me to wear leggings in public.

We'll see what happens in March.....

Well well... it took some time, but that "First time ever-leggings-in-actual-public" happened today ; going out doing groceries at our regular, gigantic members/bulk supermarket. 

Because so far, I have only worn leggings in and around the house and at family-in law's places...because I am basically still a western foreigner here in the Philippines.

Anyway, I went there like any of the previous grocery shopping days that came before this, as casually relaxed as it gets. Because afterall as they say; anxiety will only generate more risk of troublesome reactions. 
So yeah, there was no fuss let alone negative verbal remarks. 
My wife told me however that there were some behind-the-back stares, mostly from men. I am just grateful she tolerated it.

I didnt notice the stares but I do find it amusing to hear afterwards.

The blue leggings are MJINM; almost, but not quite as nice as Leohex because the fabric nap on these is "upside down" so from the wearer's point of view, the gloss is a tiny bit less refined compared to correct nap direction.

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Tinker D - 21 Aug 2021

Maybe the men were jealous that you have better looking legs than they do.
Or maybe sexier looking legs than their girlfriends or wife’s legs.
But.... Way to go getting your wife’s OK.

So are you going to try a nice set of Nylons under a set of shorts?

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - MIWSTIUS - 22 Aug 2021

(21 Aug 2021, 18:26 )Tinker D Wrote: So are you going to try a nice set of Nylons under a set of shorts?

Nope. It's not that I wouldn't dare, but it's just not my cup of tea style-wise. For me, this is really about making the leggings as part of regular wardrobe, putting it outside of a fetish context. So yeah, as a personal fashion statement.

And although I have nothing against guys doing shorts over leggings, I feel it's a bit daft a sort of insecure-cant-make-up-my mind kind of thing. I would either choose just shorts or just leggings.

Regarding the stares; really says more about the person staring than about me indeed. And I dont even mean that in a negative manner, perhaps they feel a sort of admiration to see a guy who dares what they would secretely love to do as well?

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Culmor - 08 Sep 2021

Lombomb waits for his bus.

Waiting for the bus.jpg thumbnail   

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Like Ra - 08 Sep 2021

(08 Sep 2021, 13:44 )Culmor Wrote: Lombomb waits for his bus.
I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Tinker D - 08 Sep 2021

At this time, I’m getting into shorts. Not the super booty short shorts, just the basic shorts. Like a pair of Denim shorts with a 2 inch inseam and rolled edges.
Wearing that over the pantyhose and leotard will change the look and make wearing in public more acceptable.

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Culmor - 12 Sep 2021

Quote:I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉

Lombomb has come through with the goods.

bus1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Like Ra - 12 Sep 2021

That's convincing 😊

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Culmor - 12 Sep 2021

Not sure I understand, Ra, are you suggesting it's a chop? It looks the business to me.

street.jpg thumbnail   

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Like Ra - 12 Sep 2021

There was no sarcasm, I meant what I said indeed. It's quite convincing.