Like Ra's Naughty Forum
A good Dominatrisx starts young - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: A good Dominatrisx starts young (/Thread-A-good-Dominatrisx-starts-young)

A good Dominatrisx starts young - whizbang - 31 Dec 2013

Women don't just suddenly become dominatrices a good one starts early.

RE: A good Dominatrisx starts young - whizbang - 31 Dec 2013

More girl power

These girls are in control.

RE: A good Dominatrisx starts young - Like Ra - 31 Dec 2013

1- Please remove the pure boring pr0n (you can find gigabytes of that stuff on various chans and boorus)
2- The less clothes, the less interesting is the picture (in the context of this forum)
3- There are duplicates
4- Please sort your pictures and use threads dedicated to specific areas:

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
Fetish and bondage art, hentai
Plus others I aeady mentioned.

Otherwise I will have to delete the thread, because it looks like an unsorted Japanese doujin/manga directory with some good stuff dumped in a stinky trash bin. I get your original idea, but it does not work (especially on this site).

RE: A good Dominatrisx starts young - Tinker D - 31 Dec 2013

I agree.

(31 Dec 2013, 13:55 )Like Ra Wrote: 1- Please remove the pure boring pr0n (you can find gigabytes of that stuff on various chans and boorus)
2- The less clothes, the less interesting is the picture (in the context of this forum)
3- There are duplicates
4- Please sort your pictures and use threads dedicated to specific areas:

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
Fetish and bondage art, hentai
Plus others I aeady mentioned.

Otherwise I will have to delete the thread, because it looks like an unsorted Japanese doujin/manga directory with some good stuff dumped in a stinky trash bin. I get your original idea, but it does not work (especially on this site).
As I noted in my PM it would be easier to just delete this thread and start over rather than trying to clear the pics one by one. From what you have written it looks like most of what is here does not meet the standards here. I collected these pics to fit different site with different specs. So I think it would be easier to just start over. I'm getting the impression from your post that more of these do not fit than do fit. so I think it would be better to just start over. I'm sorry if I'm causing problems I like the site and want to contribute I just need to learn better what fits and what does not. I Tried to delete it myself but do not have the permissions.

RE: A good Dominatrisx starts young - Like Ra - 31 Dec 2013

(31 Dec 2013, 20:48 )whizbang Wrote: what fits and what does not.
Yep, these delicate moments is what makes one forum differ from another. I would describe the main "features" of this site as:

o- so called "fetish" stuff (latex, pantyhose, swimsuits, high heels, PVC - mostly what's tight and shiny and/or transparent)
o- using the above mentioned "elements" in fashion (also everyday fashion) not as purely fetish (e.g. pantyhose, leotards, swimsuits, leggings, wetsuits, high heels)
o- bondage and self-bondage
o- aesthetics

What is "discouraged" (there are always exceptions, but there should be a reason):

o- pr0n
o- nudity
o- pregnacy
o- bestiality
o- pain/torture
o- blood
o- scat
o- death/fatality
o- illegal stuff (though it differs per country and sometimes can not be clearly defined)

Just in case, have a look at these posts: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/moral (begin with the oldest).

And then you have to use your common sense.

Again, something for the FAQ.

Okay maybe it's good this thread is not deleted yet. It can be used as a sort of sounding board. I'll delete the ones I'm pretty sure don't fit now and people can let me know what should stay and what still needs to go...That feed back will help me with future contributions and may come up with ideas for future stories as well. I made the first set of deletions so now people can tell me what works for them and what still sucks. I let some of the ones with few or no clothes because of the rope work or specific theme. if they don't work let me know.