Like Ra's Naughty Forum
MJ-SB01 2009 - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+---- Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-MadJack-s-Self-Bondage-Adventures)
+---- Thread: MJ-SB01 2009 (/Thread-MJ-SB01-2009)

MJ-SB01 2009 - madjack - 13 May 2009

Hi to you all

Well, so far 2009 has been a bit light on the self-bondage side for me - this was the first serious session and even then it was all to brief.

But, I will share what I've managed with you all in the hope that it will inspire others to contribute, as Ra has inspired me.

I've called this session 'Office self-bondage' for reasons that I hope become obvious😊

Equipment:
Tan nylon body-stocking
3 pairs tan pantyhose (1 pair used ‘doubled up’ as a hood)
3 tan knee-highs
condom
Black Lycra body
Head harness gag
Office swivel chair
Mains powered percussion massager
Mains digital timer
Black high-heeled ankle boots
Rope
Leather wrist cuffs (with small padlocks to lock on)
Long shackle padlock (with keys on a long length of strong string)

Office self-bondage:

This was a ‘spur of the moment’ session, so some elements (like the release) were not as I’d have really wanted them and I don’t have photos :blushâ˜čwill try for those next time) – but it was still very enjoyable.

Dressing was virtually the same as for my previous sessions (see the forum), the boots were more to protect my ankles from the ropes than for aesthetic reasons (but they do look great!). I held back from putting the pantyhose hood and gag on at this time, but made sure they and the other ‘accessories’ remained within easy reach of the chair.

I did put a knee-high over each hand/arm, thus encasing everything but my head in nylon. I also locked on the leather wrist-cuffs using some small padlocks found in a local bargain store – they lock through the leather strap, preventing release of the cuff by simply undoing the strap.

The percussion massager is a mains powered device for muscle massage, but I wanted it to be a stimulation that I couldn’t control once I was bound. To make this work I set up a digital timer to switch on for 1 minute, off for 2 minutes, go through that cycle 6 times and then run for a final 2 minutes. I’d reckoned that the 1 minute cycle would ‘excite’ me, but not too much – then the 2 minute final cycle would be just enough to finish the session off! 😇

After double checking that everything was to-hand, I settled back into the chair. This is a standard office swivel chair, with arm rests, and sitting on 5 small wheels. I used a long length of rope to lash my body firmly down to the chair seat (over my thighs) and then tightly to the chair back (around my waist and up across my shoulders and chest). The same rope was long enough to then loop around my ankles and then bind each in turn up to the bottom of the chair seat (lifting both feet of the ground and cinching them to my thighs).

First minor problem – swivel chairs
 swivel (DUH!) and without your feet on the ground they swivel more than you’d expect! With my hands free I could correct my alignment, once bound I’d lose that control – but I liked the feeling of helplessness so carried on

Next step was to bind the massager to my crotch. This wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped, but eventually I managed to get is comfortably positioned and unlikely to move or fall off. This particular design has 2 soft rubber heads, which I positioned at the base (also stimulating my balls) and upwards along my cock.
I would assume the female self-bondage fans would be able to find a suitable combination that worked for them as well!

The digital timer was plugged in, switched on and set to start its cycle in 20 minutes time – the race was now on to complete my self-bondage.

I quickly pulled the pantyhose hood over my head, followed by the head harness gag – I so love the feel and taste of nylon when it’s forced into my mouth by the ball gag...mmmmm!♄

I had aeady fastened the padlock keys to a length of strong string, which in turn was secured to the back of the chair (I always double check that it is still attached and can be pulled toward my hands). The final step was to link the long shackle padlock (I find these easier to use) through the d-link of my left cuff, place my hands behind the chair back and manipulate the shackle trough the right hand d-link and lock it shut.

Done! Confused

It was a strange, but delightful, feeling to be bound like this – the chair could (and did) swivel around (only restricted by the power cord to the massager), creating a ‘floating’ sort of helplessness that was quite new to me. I could only guess it might be similar to some type of suspension bondage, which is something I have never successfully tried (any suggestions?).

I could have started by escape right away, but wanted to wait to see if my planned tease would work. 20mins seems to flash by when you’re having fun, so the first cycle of vibrations/massage came as a bit of a shock! Initially it was almost ticklish, but after (I think) 30 seconds began to have a more erotic effect
 then the damn thing stopped! 😡

Very frustrating, but exactly as I’d planned it – it’s always nice when a plan comes together 😁

The ‘one minute on, two minutes off’ programme worked really well and I was at a fever pitch waiting for the last cycle to come round. True to my plan and, in all honesty, to my genuine surprise the last cycle achieved what the first seven couldn’t.â˜ș

The release:
Not at all complicated, just a fiddle to pull the string through my encased fingers, manipulate the key into the padlock and I was as good as free (took more time than I thought and I was effectively hampered by the nylon ‘mittens’ on my hands.

What went well?
The feelings I got when tied to the swivel chair where really great and something I want to try again. My problem is allowing the chair to slowly rotate (not too fast – I don’t wish to be dizzy or sick!), but not to jeopardise my escape (tangled strings, missed keys
.) or the stimulation, which is a problem with a mains powered device.

What could be improved?
Better bondage – this session was rushed and I didn’t feel as helpless as I’d really wanted to
Butt-plug – all too late did I think “wouldn’t a butt-plug be great for this”
Oh well!â˜č
Longer session – OK, this should be easy to do, but I need to check out the options with ice-cubes and such
More periods of stimulation – I’m limited to eight cycles with my current digital timers, does anyone know of cheap and reliable timers in the UK with more programmable cycles?
Additional stimulation – What does a swivel chair usually sit in front of? A PC of course, and what do we use a PC for? Exactly! So why didn’t I set it up to play a favourite bondage movie (even if I couldn’t see it I could hear it).
Take some photos – I’m sure you’d like to see how it works😊

I hope you enjoyed my session as much as I did

MJ

RE: MJ-SB01 2009 - Like Ra - 14 May 2009

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: I don’t have photos :blushâ˜čwill try for those next time)
Yeah, photos help a lot. And always a fun to look at later.

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: then the 2 minute final cycle would be just enough to finish the session off! 😇
I noticed one interesting thing. You can get used to vibrations after sometime. But proper clothing and self-bondage usually keep your mind (and not just your mind) properly focused 😉

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: Next step was to bind the massager to my crotch. This wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped, but eventually I managed to get is comfortably positioned and unlikely to move or fall off.
If you are not going to jump/move/wiggle/swivel too much I thought that a pair or two of pantyhose plus a leotard should keep a reasonably size vibrator at the intended place.

When I was a kid I and did not have any motorized stimulators I stuffed a shower head inside pantyhose and a swimsuit. That was more difficult because of the thick hose.

Oh yeah, you've got a mains powered device, so you had exactly the same problem. I see now.

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: I could only guess it might be similar to some type of suspension bondage, which is something I have never successfully tried (any suggestions?).
Unfortunately no. Nobody has come up yet with anything workable, reliable and safe to use alone. But I would love to try suspension bondage.

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: Not at all complicated, just a fiddle to pull the string through my encased fingers, manipulate the key into the padlock and I was as good as free (took more time than I thought and I was effectively hampered by the nylon ‘mittens’ on my hands.
If you want to make your release much more difficult, you can wear condoms on you hands 😉

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: Butt-plug – all too late did I think “wouldn’t a butt-plug be great for this”
Oh well!â˜č
A good sized butt-plug is definitely missing here!

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: Additional stimulation ... (even if I couldn’t see it I could hear it).
I would suggest to add something completely different - ear plugs. Sensory deprivation is one of sensual stimulations 😉

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: Take some photos – I’m sure you’d like to see how it works😊
Yes, please!

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: I hope you enjoyed my session as much as I did

I absolutely love your eloquent reports! Something I can't do 😕

RE: MJ-SB01 2009 - Like Ra - 14 May 2009

(13 May 2009, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: Equipment:
Tan nylon body-stocking

Oh, I missed that. What for body-stocking have you got? Something like body + tights? With sleeves?

RE: MJ-SB01 2009 - madjack - 28 Jul 2009

Hi Ra!

I've just checked and it's a 'Leg Avenue Bodystocking' similar to this one, but in a 'plus' size: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leg-Avenue-Sheer-Long-Sleeved-Bodystocking-8297_W0QQitemZ120450949589QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2?hash=item1c0b6fa1d5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

MJ

RE: MJ-SB01 2009 - Like Ra - 28 Jul 2009

Aha, it's got open crotch. What about the back? Is it open?

RE: MJ-SB01 2009 - madjack - 29 Jul 2009

No, the neck is quite high and wide (it's how you get in of course!) but the back does come some way up.

The open crotch is an unwanted feature, but not a total failure.

I have tried a 'turtle-neck' sheer body like this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Classified-Sheer-Turtleneck-Body-218_W0QQitemZ120449786184QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2?hash=item1c0b5de148&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 which is great for encasement for you back and neck, but (for me at least) failed in size and durability.

I also struggled with the crotch fastening, which eventually resulted in the total scrapping of the body - shame really, it could have been much more fun if only more robust and bigger (I'm over 185cm tall and well built - not exactly a woman's 'one size fits all'!)

MJ