Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) (/Thread-Pantyhose-encasement-bondage-Former-Can-you-have-too-much-pantyhose)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 19 Dec 2010

Back to pantyhose bondage:

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - madjack - 08 Feb 2011

These are just for Ra - who's seems to love blue pantyhose

4536685017_a8a850d7b0_z.jpg thumbnail     4537317652_fcc17fb982_z.jpg thumbnail   

enjoy😁

MJ

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 08 Feb 2011

Thanks MadJack! Indeed 😁

BTW, apparently they are from the same set as the one which was published earlier.

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - madjack - 09 Feb 2011

(08 Feb 2011, 10:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Thanks MadJack! Indeed 😁

BTW, apparently they are from the same set as the one which was published earlier.

Yes, they are - I couldn't tell you which set or even if they are from a particular site. I chanced across them when browsing through other material on Fli##r (you know where I mean - just in case they go hunting...) and wished to share with you.

MJ

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 10 Feb 2011

The author is Christina Kessler - one of my favourite photographers πŸ˜‰

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 10 Feb 2011

And some more:

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 11 Feb 2011

Speaking of "too much" ...

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Joyl27 - 11 Feb 2011

(11 Feb 2011, 14:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Speaking of "too much" ...

Well, that looks like fun! Definitely something I'd like to experience.

And also, she looks cute.

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 23 Mar 2011

And another set of pantyhose mummification:

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - madjack - 24 Mar 2011

Great pics Ra!

But they do show one of my pet hates... pantyhose over high-heels.

I mean.. Why?

For goodness sake people - you've gone to the trouble of finding the girl, getting the pantyhose, tying her up, covering her completly in nylon and taking the photos... how difficult can it be to remember that her encased and helpless body is a temple...

.... and that's why the boots are left on the OUTSIDE!!!

😁😁😁😁😁

MJ