Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bondage photos and videos - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Bondage photos and videos (/Thread-Bondage-photos-and-videos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Bondage photos and videos - AllieBowString - 19 Apr 2022

(19 Apr 2022, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: New bondage model
Wow, is it you?

yes 😁

RE: Bondage photos and videos - Like Ra - 19 Apr 2022

Cool! So you found a good rigger! That's incredible!

RE: Bondage photos and videos - Bound Whore - 19 Apr 2022

(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: [attachment=54085][attachment=54087]
New bondage model 😊

Hard to decide whom I envy more, you for finding a rigger or him for getting a super flexible and enthusiastic rope bunny. Welded elbows are so hot.

How long did you last in the suspension?

RE: Bondage photos and videos - AllieBowString - 20 Apr 2022

(19 Apr 2022, 23:28 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: New bondage model 😊

Hard to decide whom I envy more, you for finding a rigger or him for getting a super flexible and enthusiastic rope bunny. Welded elbows are so hot.

How long did you last in the suspension?

12 or 15 min 😎 but I was at least semi suspended for 20 I think the

RE: Bondage photos and videos - Lancer - 29 Apr 2022

Holy nut balls the progression is so fast I am getting whiplash from this. I mean my progress down the bondage rabbit hole is fast but like mein gott, this is 0 to escape velocity in a year or so. Respectfully in more ways than just bondage too. 

Hopefully this is not offensive but your hair and face also look different from a year ago as I assume transitioning continues to occur.

Addon: I am also so jealous you got the suspension tie done before I did. Nuts, guess my plan for the self bondage kit has been bumped up in priority.

Another addon: Whatever camera or phone you using is giving really specific time and date information which you might not want available just as a heads up.

RE: Bondage photos and videos - Sofia_B - 30 Apr 2022

That position looks absolutely lovely and uncomfortable, I would love to try it myself:

RE: Bondage photos and videos - Sofia_B - 30 Apr 2022

Such a lovely and uncomfortable looking position with a crotch rope. I need to to try this myself some day!

RE: Bondage photos and videos - AllieBowString - 01 May 2022

(29 Apr 2022, 05:34 )Lancer Wrote:

Holy nut balls the progression is so fast I am getting whiplash from this. I mean my progress down the bondage rabbit hole is fast but like mein gott, this is 0 to escape velocity in a year or so. Respectfully in more ways than just bondage too. 

Hopefully this is not offensive but your hair and face also look different from a year ago as I assume transitioning continues to occur.

Addon: I am also so jealous you got the suspension tie done before I did. Nuts, guess my plan for the self bondage kit has been bumped up in priority.

Another addon: Whatever camera or phone you using is giving really specific time and date information which you might not want available just as a heads up.
Yeah I'm super surprised at how fast it's going! Some of my friends definitely are it's been an absolutely crazy year... I think my first time joining the forum was maybe 9 months ago

The first video featuring me was sold on C4S and it's currently top 11 in Bondage category, really surprised! 

Yeah HRT is nice hehe. Mental changes too. I'm really surprised I don't miss my libido/sex drive. I thought it would ruin my fetish/kink, but I like it even more. 

EXIF data I need to be careful about yes... 

GL with suspension =)

RE: Bondage photos and videos - Like Ra - 01 May 2022

(01 May 2022, 21:48 )AllieXBow Wrote: Yeah HRT is nice hehe. Mental changes too. I'm really surprised I don't miss my libido/sex drive. I thought it would ruin my fetish/kink, but I like it even more. 
Could you please share your experience with HRT here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1483

RE: Bondage photos and videos - Lancer - 08 May 2022

(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: The first video featuring me was sold on C4S and it's currently top 11 in Bondage category, really surprised!
On one hand it is 14 dollars, on the other hand.... it was one of the better 14 dollar purchases.

JK my sex drive has been utterly obliterated by strattera.

I do kinda miss guessing what kind of dark magic you would do to tie yourself the next time. You win some you lose some I supoose.