Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Erection of the day - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Erection of the day (/Thread-Erection-of-the-day)

RE: Erection of the day - vanessa_fetish - 22 Feb 2019

When mummifying with pallet wrap (or any non-breathing wrap) it's best to poke holes in areas on the bound person. It allows a little bit of air to get in to cool and a little bit of heat to escape. In one session with my former Mistress, I was mummified for 2 hours before a cramp started bad, the heat and breathing were not the issue for me.

Another tip - if the head is encased, of course we leave area to breathe through, but leave a decent sized area on top for the head to release heat. Our bodies release a lot of heat through the head and we would not want our brains to boil....

RE: Erection of the day - white_angel - 11 Mar 2019

A sexy hazmat suit? 
 Disfraz.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 11 Mar 2019

(11 Mar 2019, 12:31 )white_angel Wrote: A sexy hazmat suit? 

Personally? Not for me, but if it does it for others then that's perfectly ok.

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - jtr765 - 13 Mar 2019

Dangerous but tempting selfbondage...

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 13 Mar 2019

Nah.... That's FOTD for me... Way too dangerous... 😟

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 21 Mar 2019

I have a real 'thing' for the combination of tan tights and silky black lingerie, which means this image ticks sooooo many of my personal boxes!

tumblr_pnuv4bzofb1s5vzp5_540.jpg thumbnail     

I would spend hours just snuggling, fondling, caressing, teasing... before I ravished the beautiful damsel! 

Sometimes simple is best

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 21 Mar 2019

Shiny, slippery and bound 😋

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 26 Mar 2019

These photos can go into so many threads!

red_bondage_latex_catsuit-01.jpg thumbnail     red_bondage_latex_catsuit-02.jpg thumbnail   

What a fetish essence! Tight, zipless, very restrictive, red latex catsuit with a waist belt! Adding socks would help the total look (but degrade the practicality). Just a small "help from the outside" will render the person absolutely helpless and inescapably bound: an additional wide tight leather (non-stretchy, that is) waist belt. Even no handcuffs or wrist rope needed.

And a final touch: hands must be pulled up high to the back of the neck. And replace the belt with a  waist cincher!

RE: Erection of the day - Max515 - 26 Mar 2019

No, a belt won't help. Suit has no zipper that I can see. That means she enters the suit through the neck collar.

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 27 Mar 2019

(26 Mar 2019, 17:31 )Max515 Wrote: No, a belt won't help.
The belt will keep the arms in place above the waist. I tried a similar variant but with a latex sack.