Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Erection of the day - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Erection of the day (/Thread-Erection-of-the-day)

RE: Erection of the day - NoNeedToBreathe - 05 Jul 2015

I'm a pantyhose sniffer, and only under certain conditions. I've never found the appeal of socks as they don't have that feminine appeal to me (although I do see the difference between girls socks and boys socks). I do prefer pantyhose that have some degree of foot odor, but some people take it way too far saying they want it mad stinky and sweaty. My personal taste says that crosses from phermone-ish savoury odor into unbearable stench and sweat that would make me vomit. I'm feeling like Serena's socks would fit into that category.

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 21 Jul 2015

I don't usually respond so strongly to a picture like this, but today is different...

19743080676_d3fd256f49_o.jpg thumbnail    - "What? You think that's tight?! I've not even started yet"

...oh boy! I'm feeling suddenly submissive 😁

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 21 Jul 2015

You won't believe, but the erection of today was caused by imagining my wrists bound behind my back.

RE: Erection of the day - madboyevil - 31 Jul 2015

The first photo is wonderful for work. The second I can't imagine a situation like that
 1m6igQL.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_npol5jDQN11usb3vho1_1280.jpg thumbnail   

The latex under clothes is one of my future things to do (hope so)
 tumblr_nrk24cnBMj1snd7wuo2_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_nrk24cnBMj1snd7wuo3_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_nrk24cnBMj1snd7wuo4_1280.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Erection of the day - Culmor - 31 Jul 2015

I was Googling stuff re my new Balent Catwoman cowl and Belle Chere did it for me...magnificent (even if it does look 'chopped' 😉 )

0cfe29b8eef646045c581449305caf34.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 03 Aug 2015

(31 Jul 2015, 21:20 )culmor Wrote: I was Googling stuff re my new Balent Catwoman cowl and Belle Chere did it for me...magnificent (even if it does look 'chopped' 😉  )

same here, but I found this:
 tumblr_npl2scVjxP1rmssreo1_540.jpg thumbnail   

..and couldn't resist 😁

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 04 Aug 2015

I have no clear idea of why this image arouses me, but it does

Capture2.JPG thumbnail   

I think it is a 'he', but might be wrong.

There is just something about the scenario that I find erotic and exciting

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - Culmor - 08 Aug 2015

Simple but effective.

eotd2.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Erection of the day - jessilongstocking - 08 Aug 2015

I found these two very much to my liking.
 tumblr_mkefgaGHxd1rws0uno1_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_ns9i111fzX1qz6f9yo1_540.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Erection of the day - madboyevil - 11 Aug 2015

Now I have a thing for the casual clothes for a everyday use of latex. 
 tumblr_nr25gvMYll1usnpi5o1_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_nsrdw2oAe51twnvcqo1_500.jpg thumbnail