Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Erection of the day - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Erection of the day (/Thread-Erection-of-the-day)

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 11 Jan 2015

This one is just wonderful..

tumblr_mzyggalqJ31r73k10o1_1280.png thumbnail    - not just the incredible latex (vacuum bag?) but also what it's holding in 😉

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 12 Jan 2015

Oh, same girl but now in a latex catsuit and bolero single-glove. Looks like I'm getting addicted to her (still with quite a stable result 😋 )

latex-bolero-single-glove-09.jpg thumbnail     latex-bolero-single-glove-08.jpg thumbnail     latex-bolero-single-glove-10.jpg thumbnail   

(From this single-glove ad)

I suspect she does not have perfect legs, but I'd like to see more. Need to find the original manufacturer, probably they have some good not water-marked photos...)

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 12 Jan 2015

Oh god, this is soooooooooo sexy!

tumblr_ljw7bhUHSs1qagw1qo1_500.jpg thumbnail    - seriously heavy fantasy time. I would love to experience this... and the bits you can't see in the image (my imagination is working overtime!)

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - bob_masters - 13 Jan 2015

Well I just posted the next chapter of my story: Rubber Trigger, and I have to confess that in writing it I did cum quite a few times, both by myself *blush* and even in my wife. Which did delay the ending a bit 😉
I hope it gets an erection or two (or 3) from you.
*KISS*

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 15 Jan 2015

Because they do:

16240308341_b6dacfdcc0_o.jpg thumbnail     16241341512_40e8f3271a_o.jpg thumbnail    - gorgeous Asian babe, with added nylonic interest
 tan and teddy.JPG thumbnail    - I keep being drawn to this image, probably more because of what it hints at, rather than what it shows!

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - jessilongstocking - 17 Jan 2015

tumblr_n9530qT9rG1rbatvno1_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_ngja5qShyT1u4z16mo1_500.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_nh6b0oV4UL1qzoxf3o1_1280.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 18 Jan 2015

(17 Jan 2015, 22:41 )jessilongstocking Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14105]
I always wanted to try this.

RE: Erection of the day - madjack - 27 Jan 2015

Ahhhhh so many 'boxes ticked' with this one:
 tumblr_ni3915t0Ub1rhktfxo8_1280.jpg thumbnail   
Beautiful woman? Tick
Asian babe? Tick
Pantyhose/tights? Tick
Lycra? Tick
Bondage? Tick
Bondage I'd love to try? Tick
Gag? Tick
Colours I like? Tick

I could go on, but you can see why this is my EOTD! 💓😁

MJ

RE: Erection of the day - Like Ra - 27 Jan 2015

Plus she's absolutely helpless and can't move an inch, yet the bondage is on the comfortable side.

Considering it's a box-tie, this position cannot be properly used for self-bondage. But change it to "double-hammerlock" and voilà (still difficult to tighten up and get out).

RE: Erection of the day - Culmor - 31 Jan 2015

Hooters1.jpg thumbnail