![]() |
|
Kei's Hypnosis media files - Printable Version +- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb) +-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities) +--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish) +--- Thread: Kei's Hypnosis media files (/Thread-Kei-s-Hypnosis-media-files) |
RE: Kei's MindWarp - Keilight - 21 Apr 2025 Here is a new video!!! I think I'm getting better at this! A trail of drool escapes my mouth, a telltale sign of a fuckmeat-craving whore. I know the clit's just some dumb afterthought compared to my ass and hole. "Slurppy..slurrpy.." the dick pushes, my butt's a wet, greedy, gaping tunnel of love and obedience, ready to give everything, ready to take any dick. That’s what fucktoy is made for. That’s all fucktoy needs, a deep hard cock to slam into my empty fuckholes, and make me feel complete! It’s like my world shatters, "Fucktoy!", I beg. I'm only sloppy moans and giggles. "Cum, please," I whisper in between giggles, as the hypno dick keeps thrusting, pushing me to my limits, stretching and filling me, claiming all my holes with every push. Every inch of cock, I worship with slurps and moans and twitches. A giggle bursts out. My pussy clenches, pulsating and throbbing, craving even more, a perfect cum dump rhythm. I'm so happy, just a silly slutty cum receptacle now. "Giggle...slut..." The voice’s right. I'm so deep, lost in the trance, so obedient, I can't find my way out. Not that I want to leave. No, I want more. I want everything. My butt begs with wiggles and shakes. It wants all the cocks to slam deep, stretch, claim, and breed. "Slurppy..slurrpy.." Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/4cm8SWBtbQZM/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1914431650571694388 RE: Kei's MindWarp - Keilight - 27 Apr 2025 A new video is out!! This one is a lot of fun with the background sounds. Wow This is like my favorite for sound effects. Kei Wrote:DEEPER! My body screamed in lust! DEEPER! I was lost to that, completely consumed, and it felt great! Deeper! Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/KXkPYKQw78yO/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1916284994365907053 RE: Kei's MindWarp - Keilight - 02 May 2025 A new video! Keilight Wrote:Good girl's have their butts filled, they take it every day and love the way their asshole feels. They can't imagine not having their little pussy filled with cum every morning before starting the day. The sensation of cum dripping down their legs after anal sex drives them crazy. They dream about cocks filling them all up inside, especially when it comes from behind and goes straight into their butts! Some good girls wear pretty pink clothes that make them feel like pretty sluts who want nothing more than sex anytime 24/7/365 because there aren't many things better than waking your boyfriend by sitting on his morning wood and bouncing up in down as his huge thick rod slides deep between your buttocks while moaning loudly at how wonderful you feel. Good girls do anal every day because if they didn't then who else would take such good care of these handsome men's big dicks? Good girl's take cocks every single night! It feels incredible! Good Girls' Filling Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FpTMVPsCFHk4/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1918232710067437997 RE: Kei's MindWarp - Keilight - 08 May 2025 Here is the newest video! Pussy mindset Kei Wrote:... I love them soo so much... They helped me so much with this one. Did you know that people with Alzheimer's who are very advanced are fully alive? One of the entities that helped me is such a person. She wants everyone to know this about people with Alzheimer's disease. Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dW0GMeqt7XSQ/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1920304854603358406 RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 09 May 2025 Kei's video converted to SBS by @AndreaJayne Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/TV9WbSsyvmy8/ AndreaJayne Wrote:I used this: https://github.com/nagadomi/nunif/blob/master/iw3/README.md It works even cross-eyed! RE: Kei's MindWarp - Keilight - 14 May 2025 There is higher resolution videos at 60fps 16mbits about 1ish gigs for each video. I'm going to upload them to my website soon. New video available on X Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1922473438578442584 Some interesting effects in this video... It's pretty cool learning to do new visual stuff with this flashing medium. I feel like I'm exploring a skill that nobody has tried to get good at yet. Feels fun! Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nmF8chbcMYUh/ RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 14 May 2025 Keilight Wrote:Good girl's have their butts filled, they take it every day and love the way their asshole feels. They can't imagine not having their little pussy filled with cum every morning before starting the day. The sensation of cum dripping down their legs after anal sex drives them crazy. They dream about cocks filling them all up inside, especially when it comes from behind and goes straight into their butts! Some good girls wear pretty pink clothes that make them feel like pretty sluts who want nothing more than sex anytime 24/7/365 because there aren't many things better than waking your boyfriend by sitting on his morning wood and bouncing up in down as his huge thick rod slides deep between your buttocks while moaning loudly at how wonderful you feel. Good girls do anal every day because if they didn't then who else would take such good care of these handsome men's big dicks? Good girl's take cocks every single night! It feels incredible! Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xXLfZSAYoIQT/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1918232710067437997 RE: Kei's MindWarp - Martha.Omega - 03 Jul 2025 There is a new video from Kei Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Uq76BCKprBoS/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1940869292603724212 RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 09 Jul 2025 Love Love Love Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YA3fdYgi2ZWH/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1942708053557854490 RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 09 Jul 2025 I Fuck My Way To Origin Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2EvqiWieZeGN/ Source: https://x.com/KeiHypnosis/status/1941467540162740369 |