![]() |
|
Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Printable Version +- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb) +-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities) +--- Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-All-things-CD-Xplay-TV-TS-TG-Drag-Sissies-femboys) +--- Thread: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs (/Thread-Phytoestrogens-and-magic-herbs) |
RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Like Ra - 16 Jul 2026 (15 Jul 2026, 22:18 )myclitty Wrote: . I am guessing you were taking this in conjunction with other helpful herbs.Very true. I take .. a lot ... š (15 Jul 2026, 22:18 )myclitty Wrote: It seems from your post that this product was a bit of a game changer, do you agree?Yes, especially at high doses š (15 Jul 2026, 22:18 )myclitty Wrote: And if it was working well towards your goalMmm.. not that I have any goals.. Rather, I'm curious what's going to happen. Experiments on myself. (15 Jul 2026, 22:18 )myclitty Wrote: were there any nipple changesNo (15 Jul 2026, 22:18 )myclitty Wrote: I am sorry if I'm getting too personal with my questions,That's why we have this forum š RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - lopbunny - 18 Aug 2026 I started taking PM again on Friday. 1000mg . I'm taking it AM+PM, but looking at the recommended dosage, I should back that off to just 1/day . a few days in, and I'm noticing a bit more chest sensitivity.. RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Like Ra - 18 Aug 2026 (18 Aug 2026, 13:30 )lopbunny Wrote: a few days in, and I'm noticing a bit more chest sensitivity..As I said, this stuff is strong. Recently I asked AI to do some researches, then dived into the research papers they cited and I found. Then ordered more herbs š Sooo, I'm playing with Liquorice, Red clover, White peony, Hops, Fenugreek, Green tea, Pueraria mirifica. From what I understand, it's much safer (and even healthier) to focus on estrogens with ERβ affinity (not ERα). There is a convenient table: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Affinities_of_estrogen_receptor_ligands_for_the_ER%CE%B1_and_ER%CE%B2 ERα is associated with tissue growth, ERβ with growth inhibition and apoptosis. https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4192010/ Quote: ERα is present mainly in mammary gland, uterus, ovary (thecal cells), bone, male reproductive organs (testes and epididymis), prostate (stroma), liver, and adipose tissue. By contrast, ERβ is found mainly in the prostate (epithelium), bladder, ovary (granulosa cells), colon, adipose tissue, and immune system. Both subtypes are markedly expressed in the cardiovascular and central nervous systems. There are some common physiological roles for the two ERs, such as in the development and function of the ovaries, and in the protection of the cardiovascular system. The alpha subtype has a more prominent role on the mammary gland and uterus, as well as on the preservation of skeletal homeostasis and the regulation of metabolism. The beta subtype seems to have a more profound effect on the central nervous and immune systems, and it generally counteracts the ERα-promoted cell hyperproliferation in tissues such as breast and uterus. In short: - if you want big breasts (and, possibly, bigger prostate), more fat on hips - you need ERα-active phytoestrogens: Pueraria mirifica, Humulus lupulus (Hops) - if you want a narrower waist (and, possibly, smaller prostate), neuroprotective and antitumoric effects, you need ERβ-active phytoestrogens: Glycine max (soybean), Trifolium pratense (Red clover), Pueraria tuberosa (kudzu) Strong phytoestrogenic plants are also antiandrogens - the brain does not care if it's a male of female sex hormone, if it feels "enough", it will send the "stop" signal to the source of the sex hormones. Hence, why hormonal monotherapy works (estradiol injections are enough, no antiandrogens needed). PLANTS WITH PHYTOESTROGENIC ACTIVITY: A REVIEW https://www.researchgate.net/publication/406472321_PLANTS_WITH_PHYTOESTROGENIC_ACTIVITY_A_REVIEW Estrogen Receptors Alpha (ERα) and Beta (ERβ): Subtype-Selective Ligands and Clinical Potential https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4192010/ RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Like Ra - 19 Aug 2026 Then. Estrogens and antiandrogens should be taken at the time, when they will be at their maximum right before the daily testosterone production. And testosterone is produced in the morning (according to the circadian rhythms). RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Blackstrobe_ - 31 Aug 2026 (15 Jun 2026, 23:49 )Like Ra Wrote: This stuff:When you say your erections were affected, what was it like exactly? Did they disappear completely, become weaker, or was it more like being unable to get or keep one? Just curious what you mean by āthe erections are back.ā š RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Like Ra - 31 Aug 2026 (31 Aug 2026, 22:15 )Blackstrobe_ Wrote: When you say your erections were affected, what was it like exactly?At some point I could not keep my erection for longer than 20 seconds (I did not count š ), but then I think it became better. Possibly it was something in my head... Theoretically, erections can be affected by phytoestrogens, just like they are affected by estradiol. Also, erections can be affected by hypno. So... go figure... BTW, after a couple of months' pause, I started taking Pueraria again (together with the rest), but at lower frequencies: 400mg every other day, or 2 days 400mg, then 1 day pause, and I feel that "itchiness" and sensitivity in my breasts again. How's that possible? Or is it Red clover with higher affinity than Pueraria, but weaker and with ERβ > ERα. Gemini even says that Red clover should render Pueraria ineffective. Ah, everything is sooo personal... RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Blackstrobe_ - 23 Sep 2026 I can definitely understand the hypno part too š The mind can have a surprisingly strong influence on erections and arousal. But I'm not sure about the idea that red clover should make Pueraria ineffective. I have found information that red clover phytoestrogens do tend to favor ERβ over ERα, but that doesn't mean they simply occupy the receptors and block Pueraria. Pueraria is a mixture of several phytoestrogens as well, including miroestrol/deoxymiroestrol and isoflavones, with activity at both ERα and ERβ. So combining the two would probably result in a rather complicated mix of estrogenic effects depending on concentrations, metabolism and tissue, rather than red clover simply cancelling Pueraria out. So the breast sensitivity returning after restarting Pueraria doesn't sound impossible to me at all. Of course, it still doesn't prove that Pueraria is the cause, especially when you're taking several things at once. š Yep, it seems complicated. I actually started taking Pueraria again. One of the effects I really liked before was how smooth and delicate the skin became in certain areas, and I seem to be noticing that again. I also suspect it might make me a little more emotionally sensitive. RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - dustymoon1 - 24 Sep 2026 (23 Sep 2026, 22:18 )Blackstrobe_ Wrote: I can definitely understand the hypno part too š The mind can have a surprisingly strong influence on erections and arousal. The point being, it is the binding constant to the receptor can be different. If one has more affinity, yes it will interfere with other. This is where enzymology comes into play. RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - Like Ra - 24 Sep 2026 Yes, this is the idea. The place is already taken by a ligand with a higher affinity. But its estrogenic potential can be lower than that of a ligand with a lower affinity. And then we have α and β. And various tissues. And SERMs, which can be receptor agonists or antagonists... At the end: (23 Sep 2026, 22:18 )Blackstrobe_ Wrote: Yep, it seems complicated. š RE: Phytoestrogens and magic herbs - dustymoon1 - 24 Sep 2026 It can have a higher affinity and have lower potential. That is another such possibility. Jeez. This is giving me flashbacks from my MS, PhD, and post doc work........ Kind of had to have been, with visualizing mechanisms in my head. I did some crazy chemistry in my youth - nothing illegal though (mostly enzymology in aprotic solvents and reverse micelles). |