Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: PVC on eBay - interesting finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quickly bookmarking: this is a manufacturer of plastic, PVC and various other fabrics and materials:  https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A4r6Go

[attachment=51774]
Not Ebay, but Aboutyou has a nice collection of PVC leggings and jacket...

...and I found vinyl (PVC) leggings in New Yorker, they come really tight 😉
(29 Nov 2021, 13:28 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ]I found vinyl (PVC) leggings in New Yorker
(29 Nov 2021, 13:28 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_14486_1638188925_f7c1abb6124560a7cf..._thumb.jpg]   
Cool!
Yes, these are pretty cheap (I think somewhere around 10 Euros), and like I said they come nice and tight. I bought size XL and they fit me well. Will post some photos wearing them 😉
New Bitysie brand was aeady mentioned in the Realise thread as another Realise replica. It should be here as well.

Enamel high-cut rubberized swimsuit

According to the comments, Bitysie XXL- is about the same size as a 3L Realise and the quality is similar to Realize.

[attachment=53044]
What do you think about PVC-inside sauna clothes? Fetish enough? Or quite the contrary (FOTD)?

PVC coat
PVC t-shirt[
High-waisted PVC shorts
High-waisted PVC briefs
FOTD.
All that sweat and odour...🤢
(06 Apr 2022, 07:32 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]All that sweat and odour...🤢
Are you talking about latex clothing? 😂
(06 Apr 2022, 02:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think about PVC-inside sauna clothes? Fetish enough? Or quite the contrary (FOTD)?

PVC coat
PVC t-shirt[
High-waisted PVC shorts
High-waisted PVC briefs

ooooo.... like the look of some of those, can feel a tshirt and shorts order at the very least!!
(22 Jan 2022, 23:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New Bitysie brand was aeady mentioned in the Realise thread as another Realise replica.

And now with long sleeves (I think the swimsuit/leotard is a bit too big for the model):
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9