Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Shoes on eBay - interesting finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Usually I do not like such design. But I find these pink high heeled boots extremely sexy:

[attachment=26495]
And something different. These boots (available in any colour) might be ideal for many cosplay projects:

[attachment=26621][attachment=26622][attachment=26623][attachment=26624][attachment=26625][attachment=26626]

eBay.com store: REFUSE-TO-BE-USUAL
(28 Oct 2017, 21:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ideal boots for bondage and self-bondage: lockable ballet boots

[Image: post_2_1509220824_74d225e49010a0c9edb05a..._thumb.jpg]

From this fantastic shop: eBay.com store: REFUSE-TO-BE-USUAL

i have a very similar from the same shop, they're awesome...
i'm drooling a bit over their heelless balletbootsnow...
Pink! I love pink! And I love these pink high-heeled sandals!

[attachment=26685][attachment=26686]
[attachment=29486] The ones am looking for are the nylon spandex thigh high boots they look great just have to find out what size to buy know I wear a size 11 in women's is just the pointed to that was wondering about on sizing. Like the one's here add my mini skirt and glossy tights think would look so hot on when taking a pic.
I really like a brand called Aneikeh on AliExpress - their platform pumps  have the perfect balance between heel shape, platform shape, and arch angle. And they are super reasonably priced, not more than $25 with free shipping.

Got a couple pairs of this brand, mostly in size 6 for the wife, and these were all perfect quality with 16 cm heel and 5 cm platform.

[attachment=34988][attachment=34989][attachment=34990]

I also bought an additional secret pair in size 9 for myself. However it seems they use the same heel as in the small sizes, so the heel was 1 cm short! This turned out to be really cool though, because it made me think how to 'hack' them. I was able to 3D-print a custom heel tip, which added 2 cm to the heel height. It feels awesome to walk in 18 cm heels with a 5 cm platform!

[attachment=34991]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5