Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Layering experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nice!

How did you manage to pull up the latex suit over the rest? With a lubricant? Is it te suit chlorinated? Or it's just patience and more patience? (I don't have it....)

I like the hood as well. Can you see through it?
Just patience. It took about forty-five minutes and then wasn't as smooth as I'd have liked, I think I'll definitely have to invetigate chlorination.

The 'hood' is in fact four layers, a silicone swimcap, a leg from an old pair of very sheer tan tights, a transparent rubber hood with openings for eyes, nostrils and mouth and finally an open-face rubber hood. So I can see quite well throug it as there's only one layer of thin nylon over my eyes. I have several ideas for improvements in my next session, I particularly dislike the gap between the leos and the hoods...
(28 Mar 2012, 07:32 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]The 'hood' is in fact four layers,
Who could've guessed by looking at the photo!!! Very creative!
All very nice Joyl27!

- thanks for sharing 😁

I recognise those aches and pains all too well - self bondage can be (should be?) very physically demanding and just as Ra states, it is a sport!

I love the layering of nylon over nylon (you can see layering in some of my sessions on the forum) it's so snug and comforting. I've also use layers as a sort of chastity device (preventing access to and stimulation of... well, you know ), though not as completely as you have done - all those additional layers...good grief! (or should that be '...good brief...'? Sorry... couldn't resist! 😁 )

And now we come to Culmor who once again appears nearly in the flesh to tease us with his own, unique, approach to this area - I love it 😁

The masking is especially inventive and something I think I'd like to try myself, when time and funds permit.

Great post all around

MJ
(29 Mar 2012, 11:58 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]And now we come to Culmor who once again appears nearly in the flesh to tease us with his own, unique, approach to this area - I love it 😁

Thanks for the kind words MJ but I can't claim originality. They're just a third rate version of Katrina_Transdoll's new set that I linked to in my earlier post. If for some reason you can't see them here's a sample and a somewhat related video clip:

[attachment=5368]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/5FmYzZrvsYg
[/video]

(28 Mar 2012, 07:32 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]It took about forty-five minutes

Nah, not for me, I'm not that patient 😊
Allright, new session.
Same equipment, new gimmicks.
I changed the relative order of the pantyhose to see if there is discernable difference between the experience last time, but there was not. Maybe because with this many layers, it just feels tight, period.
This time, I put the stretchy shirt last, because there was something new I wanted to test.
I ended up discovering a pretty good self-mummification technique. I'll explain the last few layers:
- Jolinesse seamless control shorts, size XXL or something, pretty damn large anyway. It's just large enough to be pulled up to the neck with arms inside.
- Two pairs of pantyhose. The type is irrelevant. What matters that they can be pulled above waist and are relatively tight. For me, the last pair was leggings, the significance of which will be explained later.
- Giano Feroti swimsuit size S. This one feels a bit too large for me, or at least for my tastes, but it ended up being the key item to this technique.
- The stretchy t-shirt. It has a tag, Chicca, and it's size L, but I could not find more information of it in the web. Though it is size L, it feels very snug when worn.

The trick is to wear the shorts up to the shoulders / neck, and the swimsuit over it: Pull the straps of the swimsuit (the things that normally rest on your shoulders) over your head, so that the one for the right side is resting on the left side of your neck and vice versa. This makes the swimsuit a lot tighter, and compresses the hands inside. The t-shirt is worn over all that (you will have to wear it first and then do the preparations inside the shirt) for further support. Then, just slide your arms down to your sides, under the pantyhose and all that. It will end up being very tight, and you will not accidentally move your arms away from the position: You will have to consciously strain to move the arms even a bit. To make it even tighter, push the arms inside more layers if available. Underneath those that I mentioned were two pairs of compression shorts, and it provided even more rigidness.

The crossing straps of the swimsuit do press a little on the neck, but I always a way to adjust them so that they are fine.

I first tried this as described, to see that it works. Then I added an extra pantyhose compressing my legs together, and did it again. Both legs went into one leg of the pantyhose, and the other leg was just looped around the upper parts of the legs and tightened so it stays like that. Much fun. So much fun that a toilet visit later was needed. Then I noticed that liquid-assisted, a pair of blue pantyhose colored white briefs blue. To prevent further accidents, I did what I usually do in such situation; devised frontal-only panties from duct tape. First a tiny seal over the tip of the glans, then progressively telescoping the shaft in and sealing each step with small pieces of tape, and adding progressively tighter layers of tape over the critical areas, the outcome being quite tight and smooth, covering a surface area of maybe 15x8 cm.
Then repeat scenario, and some hours of more fun. I added a blindfold and a pulled a pantyhose leg over my head. I tried gagging myself, and I tried earplugs, but neither were comfortable so I did not use those for more than a few minutes.
In this second version, the bottom of the stretchy t-shirt was rolled together with the extra leg of the pantyhose that tied my legs together. With that, the outside appearance of my bondage was indeed like a cocoon. As if I was wrapped in black spandex with nothing protruding anywhere.

Again I tried sleeping in this predicament, but I always ended up becoming completely alert at the first transition in breathing pattern. The creep effect on the feet was observed again, but I made it more slack this time so it was tolerable.

As a third and final step, I remember a technique I discovered in a session from last year: I was aeady wearing leggings (no feet), so I inserted my feet into the legs of the opposite sides, forming a triangle from my legs. Because of all the extra support, it was aeady very tight, but I wrapped a bicycle inner tire around the feet just to make it rigid.
Then, the mummysack technique again. Warning: Do not attempt the third version yourself, if you are not reasonably confident that you can free yourself while laying on your stomach. (Unreasonable confidence does not count.) It is completely impossible to turn on your back or rise sitting upright with the legs in such position and with arms affixed into the body.

Heat was expectedly a problem all the time, so I kept a door or a window open. It was difficult to balance the right temperature, so at times I ended up inchworming elaborate maneuvers to close or open the door. 😊 Truly it is sport.
Any chance you can make photos? Would be very interesting to look at the result.

(31 Mar 2012, 00:55 )Joyl27 Wrote: [ -> ]Pull the straps of the swimsuit (the things that normally rest on your shoulders) over your head, so that the one for the right side is resting on the left side of your neck and vice versa. This makes the swimsuit a lot tighter, and compresses the hands inside.

Yeah, discovered this technique when I was a kid 😉

(31 Mar 2012, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you can make photos? Would be very interesting to look at the result.
I'd love to, but I have not yet figured out how to do that without compromising my privacy more than I need to or than I aeady have. You never know who stumbles upon...
This should be...intense.

[attachment=5374][attachment=5375]

I've still not decided whether the stocking mask should be under or over the clear rubber one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5