Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: New feature - View unread posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The "unread post" plugin has been updated.

- fixed bugs
- improve unread posts search
- added "unread counter"
- unread posts are now marked with red in the thread view
Something's going wrong here.
At first plenty of subforums have been marked unread, now I opened them all and the unread-marked threads in it...but some subforums still remain unread 😟
You can click on the "blue arrows" to mark the forums read. But indeed some posts/threads are still labelled unread. You can ignore it and use "New posts" instead, or click on the threads with unread posts. That will clear the flag.
Hm...will try. Interestingly there's a link "Mark this forum read" which isn't working also...
Yes, with klicking on the blue arrows it works.
And maybe I told it the wrong way, but I meant there haven't been any new threads, only "new" subforums.
But now its gone.
This feature is back. I had to disable it because it was not quite compatible with mybb 1.6.5.
Is anybody experiencing any problems with "View unread posts"? I'm trying to collect some statistics and check the known bugs.
Works fine on W7 & Android 5.1.1
This morning, I had a post show up in the Unread queue that appeared to be read (not bold and no arrow), but when I went to the last page, there was a post with the Unread Post indication. Not seeing that currently, though.
(05 Aug 2017, 06:49 )BoundWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This morning, I had a post show up in the Unread queue that appeared to be read (not bold and no arrow), but when I went to the last page, there was a post with the Unread Post indication.  Not seeing that currently, though.

It's showing up again, and I was able to screencap it.  This is what shows up when I click on View Unread Posts (#).
[attachment=25071]
Pages: 1 2