Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Zentai photos and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think she will run into problems sooner or later. I know one gymnast who did this for 14 years, now she's 34 and has only problems.

Nevertheless, just in time I downloaded some tutorials for learning splits a few days ago and we will see to where this leads 😊
(23 Jan 2014, 15:02 )B1u3 Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded some tutorials for learning splits
Mmm... I wouldn't do that... I tried - does not work. What does work is yoga and qigong. A related post is in my todo list.
Ok...
Some Friday fetish fun:

[attachment=11497] - the weekly office meetings drew a few funny looks after the new dress code was introduced

[attachment=11498] - the health and safety manager insisted the swimming team covered up more, when using the outdoor pool on sunny days

[attachment=11499] - Velcro fingers on the end of his zentai suit had seemed such a good idea at the time....😁

[attachment=11500] - she couldn't decide which suit to wear, so simply pulled them all on 😉

Enjoy

MJ
(20 Jun 2014, 08:18 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11499] - Velcro fingers on the end of his zentai suit had seemed such a good idea at the time....😁
I do not thinks it's velcro. Looks more like ice-locks. Ice in the fingers locked with padlocks. A self-bondage possibility? Very interesting photo,
Camouflage

[attachment=13260]

MJ
(14 Nov 2014, 15:06 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Camouflage

MJ

Ouch, that hurts my eyes.
But it looks cool.
(14 Nov 2014, 15:06 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13260]
I missed this post... I wish I never found it. Now my eyes are bleeding 😁
I am liking Zentai 😁
[attachment=18588]my black skin suit just love covered head to toe in lycra spandex have a blue one to
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5