Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Halloween Scooby-Doo kid, Daphne, art and latex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is apparently getting small town America all aerated.

It seems a five year old boy wanted to dress as from his favourite character from the cartoon 'Scooby-Doo' for Halloween. That character being Daphne Blake, his mother bought him the costume (edited by me,) :
[attachment=1946]
Now the local community are claiming it'll turn her boy to teh ghey... insane the lot of them... as his mother (awesomely) wrote on her blog:

Quote:If you think that me allowing my son to be a female character for Halloween is somehow going to ‘make’ him gay then you are an idiot. Firstly, what a ridiculous concept. Secondly, if my son is gay, OK. I will love him no less. Thirdly, I am not worried that your son will grow up to be an actual ninja so back off.

Actually, I'm heterosexual and I'd quite like to have my own Daphne and Velma costumes...particularly this one..
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6UrqONdVPo
[/video]

Ooooohhhh! I love this!

Quote:If you think that me allowing my son to be a female character for Halloween is somehow going to ‘make’ him gay then you are an idiot.

Like the suit too. It's begging to be made out of latex. Purple or lilac latex tights, crimson latex mini dress... 😋 (Probably not or a 5 yo kid, but for us old grown dirty perverts 😁 )
Penelope Pitstop from 'Wacky Races' is another cartoon character ripe for perving:
[attachment=1947]
She was always getting tied up too...
Quote:Like the suit too. It's begging to be made out of latex. Purple or lilac latex tights, crimson latex mini dress...

[attachment=3256][attachment=3257][attachment=3258][attachment=3259]
Rule 34...

[attachment=4646]

(ok, I know it's 'chopped but I think the dress and tights are real).
Something new by Osvaldo Greco:

[attachment=21043]
(12 Dec 2016, 00:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Something new by Osvaldo Greco:

Penatrate... Penatrate... Penatrate all females.
Pages: 1 2