Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Alcoholic Cumm. Experimental Cumm for self fucking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please note…..
This is an experimental idea. It has been somewhat tested 20 years ago and depending on who and what you are, this could rather dangerous, if not deadly.
So you have warned.

About 20 years ago, I was doing enemas. Just the basic warm water stuff. At that time, the only way to make any form of artificial cumm, was warm water and ground oatmeal or flour. Well, this is when this idea came about.
During one of my enema fling, I used a double balloon enema nozzle and a quart bag with 1/2 can of beer… yes, you heard me, beer and 2 cups of warm water.
Let the fun begin.
As the pressure of the water/beer started to flow, I could feel the warmth filling my rear till it stopped. After a minute or so, my muscles relaxed, and that warm liquid started to flow deeper and deeper inside me. 
Soon, I was drunk as if I drank 4 beers. Wow, my head was spinning, and I was feeling no pain. 
It took me about two hours, wonderful hours with me on the floor, lost in my fantasy with a 1/2 inch tube coming from my black enema bag that sported boobs connected to me. Like a bee stinger with a venom sack pulsating, forcing the liquid into me till it was all inside me.

So, remembering this, does anyone remember the cumm formula?
I kind of wanting to make a machine that would inject this cumm on a more regulated pulse.

Ideas??
Sometimes I hate spell check.
Hey Ra, can you change my title from
Cummins to Cumm ???
(22 Jan 2024, 18:18 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]can you change my title from
Cummins to Cumm ???
Like this?

BTW, I think you can change it by yourself - just click "Edit" -> "Full Edit"
Yes.
Thanks
I categorically do not recommend !!! This is very dangerous, alcohol goes past the liver, getting inside, and if you have some kind of illness or organs, there will be a very sad result bordering on a coma. it is like a sleeping pills+anti -allergenic medicine = coma result
(24 Jan 2024, 18:15 )trismegist Wrote: [ -> ]I categorically do not recommend !!! This is very dangerous, alcohol goes past the liver, getting inside, and if you have some kind of illness or organs, there will be a very sad result bordering on a coma. it is like a sleeping pills+anti -allergenic medicine = coma result

Not bad advice but for all the wrong reasons. Alcohol absorption through the walls of the intestines is incredibly fast since the large intestine is actually used to drain water from waste and thus has huge surface area with lots of blood vessels. Plus normally with drinking alcohol unless you do it while starving and thirsty the intake is usually buffered by having to sit in the stomach for a while. Overall means that you can get waaaay to much alcohol way to quick and end up blackout drunk. Not the best for many reasons.

If you want to try it start very very low and work up. 

Trismegist your liver doesn’t destroy alcohol as part of your digestive system, it works by reacting alcohol in blood when it passes through the liver
That is correct.

The main thought is to give one somewhat of the feeling a female gets when a male fills her with his cumm.

The small amount, and I do mean a small amount was somewhat of a test with shocking results.

If anyone has an idea how a male can feel a feeling when someone or something enters the anus that can mimic that feeling, we could make a pot full of money.