Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Haptics and Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to raise the topic of haptics and hypnosis.  I'm noticing an emerging trend of combing wireless toys with hypnosis and have found this can be amazing, particularly when combined with chastity.  I've a lovense hush plug and have had some great experiences with a number of Shibby files, just sort her stuff for the tag haptics.  They do stray toward more experiential but can work really well.  What I haven't seen yet is the vibration made into an actual trigger.  I.e. vibration = sleep or something.  I thinki there is lots of potential. 

You can also link the vibrations simply to audio or make your own custom vibration scripts, which I think a dedicated person could like up to any file after its release.

So, has anyone else delved into this?

Haptic examples
https://shibbydex.com/tag/haptic

Sleepydoll also does them, and they're amazing
(19 Jul 2023, 00:07 )AndreaJayne Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to raise the topic of haptics and hypnosis.  I'm noticing an emerging trend of combing wireless toys with hypnosis and have found this can be amazing, particularly when combined with chastity.  I've a lovense hush plug and have had some great experiences with a number of Shibby files, just sort her stuff for the tag haptics.  They do stray toward more experiential but can work really well.  What I haven't seen yet is the vibration made into an actual trigger.  I.e. vibration = sleep or something.  I thinki there is lots of potential. 

You can also link the vibrations simply to audio or make your own custom vibration scripts, which I think a dedicated person could like up to any file after its release.

So, has anyone else delved into this?

Haptic examples
https://shibbydex.com/tag/haptic

Sleepydoll also does them, and they're amazing

NeuralNets is the only other one that I'm aware of that's serious about haptic support for files.
All recent bambi4ever Patreon (read, Kemono 😉) files are haptic ones.
(20 Jul 2023, 19:52 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]All recent bambi4ever Patreon (read, Kemono 😉) files are haptic ones.

Oooh, wasn't aware of that. That's good to know. Thanks 😊
(19 Jul 2023, 00:07 )AndreaJayne Wrote: [ -> ]Sleepydoll also does them, and they're amazing

Where does one find these/how do they set them up?
Sleepydoll files youa re going to need to hunt for, they are on retroshare. From there though you need the links to the haptics file, which you should be able to dig up online as well. I will have a look and see if I can find them somewhere hosted.
So "haptic support" files have an extra coded track for haptic devices?
Or do they just trigger of specific frequencies, like the 1980s "disco" lights?

My 3 cents.

There are a couple of BS tracks (one saloon and one 3rd party) where devices are attached to your temples for brainwipe.
Of course anything electrical is insane to attach to your temples, as with the brain, very low current may cause unpredictable results (DO NOT TRY).

But, I thought that I can make a small vibrator motor in a small housing, and attached to the temples with a pulse, it might just send me down into Arianas Trench of "going deeper"
xToys.app has some haptic integrations with NeuralNets, plus some other scripts for random fun.

For me, what works best is overload hypnosis in the ears coupled with vibes in the crotch to distract me from what I'm hearing ... or vice-versa. It's pretty cool. 😊
Does vibrating alarm of fitness bracelet count into this too? I am using it to trigger me into trance or to trigger posthypnotic suggestion.
Pages: 1 2