Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve been trying for the past couple of years to find a way to explore my desires to crossdress. I’ve always liked and been infatuated with the idea of crossdressing & doing dares/tasks while out crossdressing, and possibly be discovered while I’m out. I have tried to get past girlfriends and internet friends to help create ideas and scenarios to do while crossdressing but never could completely scratch that itch. I tried ChatGPT & BingAI today and haven’t been able to get good results without both telling me I should be ashamed for asking. BingAI would get so close to coming up with good ideas and then realize it was starting to get too sexual.

Friends, do you any of you have any suggestions or ideas to either make ChatGPT or BingAI to work or any other ideas?
(03 Jun 2023, 01:37 )PlayerT Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve been trying for the past couple of years to find a way to explore my desires to crossdress. I’ve always liked and been infatuated with the idea of crossdressing & doing dares/tasks while out crossdressing, and possibly be discovered while I’m out. I have tried to get past girlfriends and internet friends to help create ideas and scenarios to do while crossdressing but never could completely scratch that itch. I tried ChatGPT & BingAI today and haven’t been able to get good results without both telling me I should be ashamed for asking. BingAI would get so close to coming up with good ideas and then realize it was starting to get too sexual.

Friends, do you any of you have any suggestions or ideas to either make ChatGPT or BingAI to work or any other ideas?

1. Get a Text generation web UI (https://github.com/oobabooga/text-generation-webui)
2. Get an AI model that allows NSFW prompts
3. Additional step, make a character for the AI.

There should be enough tutorials on Youtube to get better instructions. My only advice is to have a graphics card with 8gb+ Vram unless you want a character that barely remembers anything but still talks to you. If you don't have a good graphics card run it on a collab service that is able to run NSFW models.