Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Women's Clothing With Right Buttons vs Left?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am so glad I stumbled across this place, I have a bit of an odd request, I am trying to find women's button up clothing with the buttons on the right like a man's shirt, but still in a woman's style, like blouse, etc. If there is a better place in the forum to ask, please let me know. Thank you for any assistance.

Looking for clothing with the buttons like this

[attachment=58674]

As opposed to the normal style Like this:

[attachment=58675]
Hello and very welcome! While I can't help you with your question, I'd like to ask for a favour: please, instead of hotlinking, upload the pictures directly into the forum (as they might disappear on the original site).
(29 Apr 2023, 00:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and very welcome! While I can't help you with your question, I'd like to ask for a favour: please, instead of hotlinking, upload the pictures directly into the forum (as they might disappear on the original site).

Sure no problem, since I am new here how would do that?
(29 Apr 2023, 02:05 )Losodo112 Wrote: [ -> ]how would do that?

Edit -> Full Edit, scroll down to Attachments... , Click 😉
Or: New Reply, scroll down to Attachments... , Click
(29 Apr 2023, 12:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Apr 2023, 02:05 )Losodo112 Wrote: [ -> ]how would do that?

Edit -> Full Edit, scroll down to Attachments... , Click 😉
Or: New Reply, scroll down to Attachments... , Click

Sweet got it working, thanks, also how does link handling work? As I did end up find some sources for clothing.