Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Lady GaGa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://vimeo.com/12412611

Very intresting to watch, not as exteme as Rammsteins pussy, but not that far away. It has all a fetishist like me like to see in a music video, men in stockings, latex and some (sadly fake) bondage. Definetly see this video, its very Lady Gaga.
Guess what? I'm composing an article on that video πŸ˜‰
In my opinion Lady GaGa deserves a dedicated thread.
Lady GaGa going to the gym in New-York wearing fishnets, basque and stiletto heels:
Lady GaGa in fishnets playing John Lennon piano: [attachment=1234]
Lady GaGa at Vancouver airport (latex? studde dress, Christian Louboutin studded high heels). The media thinks that it's a leather dress. I do not agree.
And this is a classic: Lady GaGa in a red latex dress meets The Queen:
Lady Gaga, latex and torn pantyhose.
OK, these are duplicated pics from the 'Ladyboy' thread but IM(NS)HO they're both quite lovely so I'm copying them here to avoid them getting lost. Sue me.

Lady GaGa visits the 'Calypso Cabaret' ladyboy show in Bangkok and upstages them all (in rather poor form I think, a bit like a bridesmaid out-dressing the brideπŸ˜’ )

[attachment=12361][attachment=12362]

Ahem, more than a touch of Patsy Stone about that hair too πŸ˜‰ A very astute woman. Or a woman with very astute advisers, IDK.
Pages: 1 2 3