Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self-ballbusting device?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01 Feb 2023, 02:30 )ella Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody chooses their kinks.
And we even have a dedicated thread for this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2729

(01 Feb 2023, 05:20 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t remember us having list of approved, disapproved or Banned kinks.
Mmm.... I would say, discussions, fantasies, literature, drawings of any kinks are welcome here. Real life plans, photos and videos of illegal stuff (snuff/guro, necrophilia, paedophilia, general violence, etc) - no. Should be in the future #FAQ.
Ok, back to the ball buster machine.

The Chinese came up with a hammer that ran off a water wheel. The Japanese also had a device that uses water.

As the Chinese water wheel rotates, a cam would lift a heavy hammer and when the reached the top, the cam would release the hammer and down comes the hammer. Add a Teter totter so that when the hammer falls, it hits the teter totter on one end sending the opposite end up between the legs and POW… right in the nuts.
Because you are tied, from a sawhorse to your suspension with your feet and legs apart, you should get a pretty good whack.
Obviously there are levels to ball busting. There is like cbt ball pain all the way up to just a hammer on the balls. Personally if I had to go about it I would have a soft but firm urethane rubber mallet that is hung hammer side down that swings to hit the balls. That way you get your ball pain but your balls are able to escape and minimizes potential damage. As to how to do it the easiest way would probably just be a motor like a drill providing rotation and a basic catch mechanism. All the catch has to so is prevent the hammer from falling until it gets up to the half way point then it swings, hits, and the catch picks up the hammer to repeat the process. A piece of wood with a decent screw embedded could do the job.
Pages: 1 2