Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: trapped in latex for a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the plan is to be locked up in latex all day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. tomorrow
. plug in, chastity, latex full suit with glued hands, socks, mask. the whole locked 
with wrist ankle and collar and a belt with lock around the waist. keys go into kitchen safe timer box. 

what am i going to do all day? anyone ideas? 

bondage, humiliation, pain
Grocery shopping, that should cover at least humiliation & pain part.
Drink a lot of beer, then spend the day in latex.
Think you can hold out for the day ???
(02 Nov 2022, 15:57 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Drink a lot of beer, then spend the day in latex.

i have a front zipper so I could piss , alcohol and bondage or locked are not a good match
(02 Nov 2022, 16:14 )slaafruben Wrote: [ -> ]alcohol and bondage or locked are not a good match
👆 👍
Very nice latex suit and what a lovely way to spend the day, I've often fantasised about about being chained in a dominants shoe closet in such an outfit set to polish all their shoes to a mirror shine, a menial submissive task like cleaning and polishing your rubber collection, bondage equipment or even chores around the house could be interesting if you limited your movement.

Have a fabulous day!
(02 Nov 2022, 15:57 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Drink a lot of beer, then spend the day in latex.

Drinkingcheers