Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: How to choose best size latex stockings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My wife has agreed to try some latex stockings. Yay! Yahoo

But none of the standard stockings would fit perfectly so what is most important when choosing the best size: foot length, leg length or thigh circumference?

Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks
Congratulations! Unfortunately I'm no help here...
That would depends.

My wife hate when she wears something tight, so in her case, I would go for the largest size in the measurement.  Trick is it would probably be loose somewhere, even really loose if the different fitting measurements is more than one size away. So it would not be beautiful. Bother, the only way to go, is custom fit.

If that’s not you case, and if the sizes are not more than 1 size away, I would go for the smaller one for a better looking result.  

And if the measurements are more than one size away and you are not willing to go custom fit, then, I would poke around the middle size or the feet size. Because a tight fitting sock/feet would not be great a feeling (the constant pressure on the toes) and might be reluctant. 

Finally, but that’s my opinion, I hate having a slippery sock.  If you use a silicon dressing aid, I would pay extra care not using it for the feet, or very little. Also, dressing aid on the other side of the latex’ d feet while mess everywhere on your floor.  I would prefer talcum or better, chlorinated  😋 .
These guys: https://www.brightandshiny.com.ua/?setlanguage=EN make stockings(and practically everything else) with custom fit for just 15% surcharge, if you register you can add your measurements in profile.
Also as an added benefit you support Ukrainian business in this tough times.

Not sure how well their international delivery and communication is, because I'm from UA, but they do have quite a bit of international customers.
Most of the stuff I ordered them was very nice.
I've got some pairs of stockings, shorts and gloves from "the LateX" that fits OK-ish. So I can count myself lucky...

I also bought a pair of stockings to try from simon-o.com and the fit is much better (but triple the price of LateX...) since you got more details to choose from (thigh circumference, height, shoe size). They also provide customised products upon request as well as chlorination on selected products.
(07 Nov 2022, 17:39 )p.hose Wrote: [ -> ] I also bought a pair of stockings to try from simon-o.com and the fit is much better (but triple the price of LateX...) since you got more details to choose from (thigh circumference, height, shoe size). They also provide customised products upon request as well as chlorination on selected products.
We even have a dedicated thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=914
Ah, thanks for heads-up! Newbie to this forums and not searching good enough...
(08 Nov 2022, 00:49 )p.hose Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, thanks for heads-up! Newbie to this forums and not searching good enough...
Unfortunately, MyBB Search function is atrocious....