Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: FTM looking for bondage ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am FTM transguy and 26 from Germany 
Looking for some creative bondage dare or play partner 
I am into hard and strict bondage. Have lot of stuff like rope, tape and Saran Wrap. Also gags like ballgag, latex and penis gag. Also x for the bed and cuffs for arms end legs. Also woman clothes bc I like misgendering and humiliation a lot.
Also have diaper for longer sessions. Also like outside stuff but hidden.
Really like to try new stuff and love to hear from someone
(26 Sep 2022, 12:03 )Ng95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am FTM transguy and 26 from Germany 
Looking for some creative bondage dare or play partner 
I am into hard and strict bondage. Have lot of stuff like rope, tape and Saran Wrap. Also gags like ballgag, latex and penis gag. Also x for the bed and cuffs for arms end legs. Also woman clothes bc I like misgendering and humiliation a lot.
Also have diaper for longer sessions. Also like outside stuff but hidden.
Really like to try new stuff and love to hear from someone

Eh, people don't tend to respond much to the open ended threads here but one has to get the ball rolling I suppose. 

I know some of your preferences but not that many like preferred strictness or positions or even preferred tone. If my suggestions aren't that good let me know how I can improve. 

I would tie what I would call a hobble tie simply because that is what bondagewebbing uses for their hobble tie. Use the probably larger ankle cuffs and loosely cuff your shoulders together behind you back. It just has to be short enough that your shoulders cannot go to the front of your body. You use wrist cuffs at the front and 2 locks of your choice along with a chain or a prusik loop if no chain can be found. The point is to get a loop just long enough for you to be able to lock both your hands in front of you. You might have to mess around with the lengths a bit to get a proper and comfortable fit. I like to do it by using a premeasured chain that is aeady locked onto my left wrist and then use my more dexterous right hand to lock it together. If you do it right this method allows you to comfortably bind your hands and arms to your sides, making interacting difficult but not impossible. I personally like it for its quick setup time and that it allows you to adjust your phone on a table for example while preventing you from touching yourself. 

For leg ties it is up to your preference. I would go with a futomomo/thigh to ankle or cross legged as the best work with the hobble tie. If you want additional strictness you can tie the leg ties to the chest harness to make a sort of shrimp tie which can be quite strict. 

For entertainment or others you probably know best. Maybe try listening to feminizing hypno or content meant for mtf if that works for your misgendering. 

I like the concept of outside stuff but hidden but I haven't ever found an actually good way of doing it. Also you can elaborate on what you like in that, some people want to be hogtied in nature, some hidden in plain sight and some using a remote controlled vibrator in a restaurant.