Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Tonight's suspension hogtie - aka one-upping Allie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally the stars have aligned. I have got all the self bondage equipment I need, I have tried out the position multiple times, I have nothing to do tomorrow and I have been off my medication for 3 days, restoring my poor decimated sex drive. You know what this means right? If you guessed one upping Allie for beating me to a suspension hogtie you would be right. 

Leaving this thread in bondage general as I haven't completed the night yet but I still want to document the prep work for my personal entertainment. 

For a rundown I am listing the equipment and how I plan to use them.

Suspension:

Huge roll of thick climbing straps: Wrap around my entire waist to better distribute force as I weigh a lot and plan on maintaining the position for a while. Learned my lesson from last time when I tried the chest strap/frogtie method and it hurt a lot.
    Chest tie/crotch tie/frogtie: Not only an integral part of a hogtie but also distribute force and serve as anchors for other pieces of bondage.
    Heavy mounting carabiner: mounted onto a large hunk of wood meant for a shelf that hangs underneath the table I use and that is where I tie off my ties. 

Hogtie/boxtie: 

A normal leg bind: just got to keep the legs together and the feet out. Usual stuff with not much to remark about. 
    Boxtie: this gets a bit difficult but the plan in essence is for my upper arms to be bound to my sides and then I put the tightening strap on my lower right arm before I place my right hand in the mitt, afterwards my right hand closes the lower arms trap with the release in my left hand.  

Strictness/wearable: 

Gag/blindfold/breathable hood: connected to the chest harness to help support my neck a bit also makes it a lot stricter. The breathable hood isn't necessary but it covers my face which I prefer when I plan on recording. 
    3d Printed Fist Mitt: Stops my right hand from doing things while allowing me to use my right arm for tightening. Mostly just to stop my hand from prematurely escaping and ruining my hard work. 
    One piece swimsuit/pantyhose or socks: Don't like a chill breeze going over and the clothes help stop rope burn and excessive sweating. 

Fun/pleasure:

Chastity cage with urethral tube: prevents a premature orgasm from giving me post nut regret. The urethral tube also helps to keep me having an erection which keeps my spirits high and hopefully prevents boredom. 
    Anal hook: I 3d printed an anal hook some time ago which I shared with a discord friend who also goes to this server. Anyways it will replace my normal hush as it gives me a really weak in the knees feeling which I love.  Sadly I do have to use a condom everything which I don't like. You win some you lose some. It can also be hooked up to something so that my action cause it to pull/push. 
    Nipple clamps. Easy concept, not much to say. 

Will all this planning actually work out? Idk.
Ok. Allie gets to keep her spot as my chest harness rotated and let loose some slack dropping me about an inch and my urethral tube chastity hit the ground while the rest of me was still hanging. No injuries but text lacks the tone needed to convey how much I regret my life choices.
🙀
Good luck 😘

It will be a while before i try a suspension lol
My "best" suspension worked as I did get suspended but I tore a muscle and was in pain until I got released. Hurt for months after that. I have a video of that somewhere...