Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think if you wear leggings normally no one will really notice or just a few will. If you wear them in a provocative manner, that is different. Once I wore woman's latex (PVC) leggings while going cycling. Only one girl asked me if they were women's. Nobody else said anything.
Ok, for me, here in the USA, I had a number of people ask why I wear pantyhoses. I responded with that these were a lot cheaper than the medical compression ones. Like $9.95 compared to $80.00 to $100.00+
(23 Apr 2024, 15:55 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, for me, here in the USA, I had a number of people ask why I wear pantyhoses. I responded with that these were a lot cheaper than the medical compression ones. Like $9.95 compared to $80.00 to $100.00+

On a side note to the thread subject; this reminds me of my astonishment at the seemingly fact that most women are willing to pay 50 - 120 USD for leggings from Spanx, Commando, Lululemon and every price inbetween for leggings from Shein to Zara online - while imo, they could get so much nicer leggings from Leohex, Amoresy, MJINM for a fraction of those aforementioned prices. And if you really insist on spending 100 - 120 USD on leggings I would much rather get them from brands like Ishtar & Brute and BomBom leggings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4