Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Untested Selfbondage scenario drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I combined few self bondage scenarios that i found on the internet and draw them together just for fun. Feel free to change them how ever you want. Also there is no second backup release method in drawing so you can use what ever you want. You can add additional games in it if you want im probably not gonna draw another one cause this one got out of hands with complexity but its great for fictional use.

All copyright rights belong to their respected owners, this drawing is just for fun. 

This scenario is not completed or tested in real world thus for you do it at your own risk!!!

EDIT 1: I got a new idea for automated deepthroat session so i draw it and it will be in attach. Its pretty interesting but its also not tested!!!

EDIT 2: I added profile picture in description (original version is on boundanna.com gallery but i refresh it a little bit)

PS: Also ill update this post every time when i get some new ideas (feel free to put some recommendation or ideas in comment section)

The inspector

I really like these ideas.
@janmil Where i could find bigger version of your profile picture? it looks intresting.
Yes, please do.
I like these ideas and would love to know if gets tested 😉
new post is avalible now, its not finished but its kinda sitting in my pc for a few months now and i lost ideas for it so here it is, maybe will be useful to someone